part nineteen

[1 month later]

"Wake up!" San said as he moved me.

"NO" 

"SEONGHWA!!!" 

"What happened?!" Seonghwa said as he ran into my room. 

"She won't get up" San cried. 

"If you don't get up I'll call Jeongin to come and wake you himself"   I quickly got up as soon as he said that. I love my brother but I hate when he tries to wake me. 

"No need. I'm up"

"Get ready for breakfast." San said as they left my room. I look in my closet and find my baggy sweater and jeans so I put that on then I did my morning routine

~

"Y/N." I look up at Hoongjoong, "would you like to do an assignment with us?" I was so excited. I haven't been on an assignment in two years.

"I'd love to." I said

"We'll be leaving after eating so if you want to change you can do that." I nod and eat fast so I can change.

[my outfit]

Then I suddenly feel the urge to vomit so I run to the restroom and it all comes out

"We are about to-" Wooyoung started to say as he came into my room adn saw me dying in the restroom, "Everyone come here!!" He held my hair back and luckily I stopped. "are you ok?" I nod.

"What happened?" Hoongjoong said

"She was vomiting. I think she's sick."

"I'm fine"

"I'll take her to the hospital. You guys can go with out me." San said and the rest agreed with him and we went downstairs. I got in San's car and we drove off.

"I bet you're pregnant" San said out of the blue

"You're funny. It's just gonna be something I ate"

"It cold be a possibility. You guy did...you know..fuck a month ago so it kinda adds up."

"We'll see"

~

We finally get to the hospital and I get a check up. 

"Have you had sex lately?" The doctor asked. 

"yes. Last month"

"Well I guess you already know that you're pregnant"

"I knew it!" San said getting out of his seat

"Are you the father?"

"No, I'm her brother. The father is a bitch."

"San!" I hit his arm

"I'm not lying tho"

"I know, but you can't just say that." Then I look back at the doctor, "Are you sure that I'm pregnant? There could be a mix up."

"I'm absolutely sure." she  said. "Every month you'll have to come back and check how the baby is doing, ok?" I nod 

"Thank you for your time." I said and we left.

I can't believe that I'm pregnant with Felix's child. Just with me being it's mother his or her life is in danger. I'm happy that I'm going to be a mom, but am I ready?

"So are you going to tell Felix?"

"No"

"I know that it's your choice, but why?"

"If he couldn't love me, why would he love something that is half me?"

"At least give him a chance."

"One chance and that's it. If he doesn't want to, do not force him ok?"

"ok"

~