part twenty-eight

*Y/N's POV*

Jackson took me to his house after the meeting. When we got there, he showed me my room and told me some rules which I didn't give two fucks about. Other than that he was very quite. I try to go to sleep but I can't. I just hope Jackson keeps his side of the promise.

~

*morning*

I find the kitchen and make food. When Jackson comes down he's shocked for some reason.

"What?"

"You could have left. The door is right there. Yet you stayed?"

"If I left, the deal wouldn't be effective" 

"Makes sense" He sits down and and so do I. I know that it was very early in the morning but I wanted to ask him one thing that has bee bothering me since yesterday.

"Who's Yang Seyeon?" The moment I said her name his face shot a expression of anger and sadness. 

"So they never told you about her?" I shake my head. 

"Why take out your revenge on my family when it was her who hurt you?" 

"Because she is your family...well was."

"How was she related to me?"

"I totally forgot that you were never raised by your real parents so of course you don't know her. She was your biological mother." 

"And you killed her?!"

"I didn't kill her! I was just there that night she died."

"You saw my parents die?"

"Only your mother was killed not your dad."

"But the king and queen were both killed."

"It doesn't mean that the king was your dad. She just made him believe that. She had an affair with an old friend she had. "

"Where is he? What's his name?"

"Stop asking questions already!"

"I can't tell you just yet." he gets up and leaves. 

I can't believe it my dad is alive. I want to know who he is. Does he even know that he had kids?  

~~~