part thirty-nine

Lisa- "Ok. When do I start?"

Me- "tomorrow. Come to my house and you can stay here if you want. I'll be gone for a while, which means Y/N will be lonely."

Lisa- " do you want me to head there right now?"

Me- "If you want but it's a 2 hour drive up here and it's pretty dark out."

Lisa-"It's fine. I'll be there soon."

Me- "So when is the next meeting?'

Namjoon- "Saturday, so we can review the plan before Sunday."

We all nod and the meeting ends.

_

Lisa's POV

After packing my bags, I get out and head to the address Bambam sent me. Yeah it was faraway, and I could have waited 'til the morning. But he would be gone by the time. I wouldn't want her to stress out so it's better to just go now.
_

I finally got to the mansion after what like 2 days. The road was scary. Trees everywhere, animals everywhere, and the most scary of them all, darkness. Like I'm talking about no street lights. The only light was the headlights of my car.

I walk to the door and knock. Jackson comes to open the door and I walk in. He gives me a tour of the house and then he stops at open door.

"This is Y/N's room. Your room is that one next to it on the left. Please take care of her. I only have her and Jeongin." He said the last part in a sentimental way, so I knew that he really loves his kids.

"I promise I take good care of her." He smiles and the maids come up with my luggages.

-
*The next morning

I woke up early and did my morning routine like usual. After that, I got out of my room and heard crying from Y/N's room so I rush over there. When I open the door I see her sitting on her bed with a picture frame.

"Are you ok?" I ask her. She looks up and cries more.

"Why did she take him?"Oh shit she knows. What do I do?

"I don't know. She's out of her mind. Now let's go down stairs for you eat breakfast." She nods and we walk down stairs. We sit down at the big table and eat. After a while, Jackson came down and ate too.

"I will be gone for a while so Lisa will be here to accompany you ok?"

"Where are you going?"

"I have to go on a business trip." I knew Y/N wasn't buying that, but for her sake she just nodded.
-
"So how did you find out that he was alive?"

"I overheard the conversation last night."

"Makes sense."

"Look, I know that I'm not supposed to go out, but I need to know what is happening right now and I know you know more than what you said."

"The only thing I never told them was that she was concerning killing him and then killing herself to 'be with him forever'."

"That is something they should know. They need to be prepared!"

"Only Bambam knows and he should tell them but what if they lose hope."

"Then we'll have to do this." Oh god Jisoo. What did I drag myself into?

~~~