part eighth: the question

It's been about 2 months that we have lived with StrayKids. Ever since that night my feelings for Felix have all over the place. Felix and I do almost everything together but that's mostly because he's my 'bodyguard'.

Right now we are all at the table eating breakfast. Since we came I loved breakfast. It's just so fun.

"We should go to the amusement park today" Bang Chan said.

"Yes, we should." Seungmin added.

"We'll leave in 30 minutes. Who ever gets ready last has to pay." We all stand in back of our chairs like a race. "Ready. Set. GO!"

°•°•°•°•°

I get ready fast. I'm not gonna pay for 10 people. At this point I don't care if I change in front of Felix. Through the 2 months I lived here. We have walk in to each other changing so many times its normal already.

[My outfit]

[Felix's outfit]

[Felix's outfit]

°•°•°•°•°

Luckily, when we go downstairs, we're in 3rd place. The last to come down was Hyunjin.

_

When we get in the car Felix and I sat in the back. We played around for a while but then got tried.

"Wake me up when we get there, ok?"

"I'll wake you up" he said.

____

Felix's POV

She rests her head on my shoulder and falls asleep. My heart was beating faster and faster by the second. I was nervous for what I planned today.

*Flash back to this morning*

Chan was cooking to I went to help him but I really wanted to ask him for a favor.

"Chan... Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Suggest that we go to the amusement park"

"But why."

"I want to confess to Y/N."

"I knew you liked her ever since the first day she came. "

"So will you help."

"Yeah."

*End of flashback*

After awhile, we get to the amusement park. So I shake Y/N to wake her.

"Wake up we are hear." She gets off my shoulder and yawns.

"We got here fast." We all get off and Hyunjin buys our tickets.

"Let's split up and meet each other by the carousel at 9." Chan said. We all split into groups. I of course was paired up with Y/N.

_

We rode a lot of rides and had only 20 minutes until 9. Right now she was in the restroom and I was outside waiting for her.

I take out a small box from my pocket and open it to see if the ring I got her was still in there. Then I remember the day I got the ring.

*Flashback to 1 month ago*

Like usual we went shopping and Y/N wanted to go to the jewelry store so we went. She looked around for a while and then stopped.

"If someone where to ask me out, that would be the ring they should do it with." She whispered to her self. She might have thought I didn't hear it but I did.

While she looked around more, I secretly purchased the ring.

*End of Flashback*

I quickly put it away before she comes out. I was so lucky that I put it away before it was too late because she came out the moment I put it away.

__

We started to walk to the carousel and got there fast. No one was there yet so it was my chance.

"What takes them so long?" She said.

"Y/N" she looks at me, "Ever since I saw your for the first time, I fell in love with you." I take out the box and open it. "Will you be my girlfriend? "

Y/N's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Omg did he just- He did. I could feel my heart beat faster. Then he looks down, closing the box. "It's fine if you don't want to." I lift up his head.

"Felix. I would love to be your girlfriend. " his eyes lit up as I said it. He took out the ring and placed it on my ring finger. It was the ring I saw last month at the store.

He lifted me up and kissed me so I kissed him back.

°•°•°•°•°