Chapter 8

All of the guys showed up, and a couple of girls were here too. "Hey Justine right?" Jack J asked walking up to me. "Hey creeper." We both laughed. *Buzz* I checked my phone to see that Jacob texted me.

Ja: Turn around.

I turned around, and Jacob was standing there with his arms open waiting for me to hug him. I ran over to him, and jumped into his arms, and he spun me around. "i couldn't have my best friend Leave me when i just got back." He mumbled into my shoulder. "I got that on video, and took a picture, and they are going on vine and instagram!" Hayes yelled. Jacob put me down, and intertwined our fingers, we are just that close, even though he's been gone for a few years, we still kept in touch.

Hayes posted both the video and picture captioning them 'Best friends? Or more? Aren't they cute?' and 'cute couple reunited' "Wow Hayes!" I said shaking my head while laughing. "What? You too know that you guys would be cute together." "Whatever." "Dude you're holding hands." "And, we are just best friends." Jacob said. "We are all best friends, but you two would be better off more than friends just saying."

"Excuse me? Do you know what floor room 1121 would be on?" A tan girl with brown hair and brown eyes, about my height asked, she was really pretty. "Um, yeah that room is right next to mine." I said to her. "Do you mind taking me there?" "Not at all." I walked into the elevator and she followed me. "I'm Jaidyn." "I'm Justine." "Wait aren't you Hayes Grier's best friend?" "Yup that's me." "I've seen some of you're youtube videos, you're really funny." "Thanks." "Um, i was just wondering, but in the beggining, you always looked sad, and you looked hurt, why was that? you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." "No, it's fine, I was bullied by a group of boys for the last 3 years, and two of them are here for magcon." "Aw, i'm sorry, and who?'' "Matt's younger brother Mason, and Hayes, but Hayes actually wasn't bullying me, he was pretending to, but i never really realized."

"Are you serious?" "Yeah, but they both stopped, Mason was bullying me because he was being stupid, and same with Hayes." "But every video you've done with Hayes now, you're always smiling." "Yeah, it's because i forgave him, and i guess we just went back to where we were. Best friends." "Okay, and who was that guy you were with?" "Oh, that's Jacob, he's our other best friend, Hayes thinks that we should go out, but i don't know, i mean yeah we've known eachother forever, but i guess i'm just not ready to have a boyfriend yet." She just nodded her head, and the doors opened revealing our floor.

Haha there is a huge mess of what looks like syrup on the floor. "Ew what is that?" "syrup.'' "And why is it on the floor?" "Because it dripped off of my sister's body." "Wait are you apart of MJH?" "Yeah." You see Max, Hayes, and I use to make videos of us pranking people, the funny thing is, we always covered our faces, so no one knew it was us. "Omg You're pranks are the best!" "Thanks, and it use to be MdoubleJH, But then Jacob moved. so it just became MJH." "Oh, that's what happened to that other kid." "Yup."

"If You're J, Hayes is H, then who is M?" "My brother Max." "Oh okay, how old is he? Because i could have sworn he was your friend or something, because he looked about the same age as you." "He's 14, fun fact about me, i was born 3 months early." "Aw, you were a preemie?" "Yeah, it's funny because when Max and I were both one, or about one people would always think that we were twins."

"Cool." "Yeah, well this is you're room, and mine is right there." "Okay, i'll see you later bye." "bye, and dont come complaining about noise, i have to share a room with 3 boys." She laughed then went into her room. I went back downstairs, so i can meet all of the guys. When i got down there, i heard Hayes talking to the guys telling them to be nice to me and stuff. And since he wasn't facing my direction, i ran and jumped onto his back scaring him.

"God Justine you scared me!" "Good." Everyone started laughing like crazy. "Hey babe." Jacob said in a weird voice. "Hey Babe." So i mimicked him. "Well i guys, this is Justine." "Hi." They all said in unison. "Hi." I said back as i got off of Hayes' back. Mason started walking towards us, yeah i know i kind of forgave him, but i'm still gonna ignore him for a while. I stood behind Jacob and tried to hide, since he is taller than me. "Justine i saw you go behind Jacob." "Dude she's just going to ignore you, give her a couple of days, you are the one who left bruises all over her body."

"He did what?" Matt asked pissed. "N-Nothing he's joking around right Hayes." "No i'm not, you hurt her for the last 5 or so years, Just because she rejected you in 4th grade." All of the guys started yelling at him. And Jacob ended picking my up like a little kid and i laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry i wasn't here for you." He whispered. "It's not your fault, you could of visited knowing your parents." "I'm sorry." "It's fine."

"What kind of guy would bully a girl just because she wouldn't go out with him, and another thing, she was 10!" Cameron yelled. "She was actually 9, but same thing she didn't deserve it." Hayes corrected him.The guys just kept yelling at Mason, so i asked Jacob if he wanted to go on a walk with me. Of course he said yes, because if you knew us when we were younger, he would barely ever leave my side.

"So waht's up?" He asked grabbing my hand. "none much." (Teo Halm should of been in Girl meets world like he was gonna be, that would make me love the show even more, I swear they always put the actors that i'm in love with, like Peyton Meyers, Aramis Knight, and Uriah Shelton, Teo should be in at least an episode tbh.) "You seem sad." "I'm just in that mood where you're bored, and you're kinda sad, cause you don't know what to do." "Aw Justiney." "Aw Jakey." i said mimicking him.

Then out of nowhere something hit my head, and everything went dark, the last thing i heard was Jacob screaming for help.

Lalala I seriously kill people off in my books for no reason, my main reason is that i just don't want them there i guess, like i killed my mom in my Clay LaBrant fanfiction twice. In this book Justine's brother got stabbed, and yeah i think i need help lol. Justine will be fine....Maybe....Jk she will be, why would i  kill her off when this book just started that would be a pretty sucky book.

Jayes?

or

 Whatever Justine and Jacob's ship name would be.

Jaidyn: Tan, Brown eyes, Brown hair, about the same height as Justine.

Love You! Bye -Justine

inbox me if you want to date one of the guys, tell me your name, eye color, hair color and Height.