Chapter 9

I woke up in a hospital room Great. Ugh i hate hospitals, so many scary things happen in them. I looked around and saw Jacob sitting there staring into space with tear stained cheeks. "Jacob what happened?" No response. He slowly turned his head towards me. Right when his eyes landed on me, his face lightened up. "What Happened?" "Someone threw a rock at you, and you blacked out. (My brother blacked out on a water slide, and he didn't even realize, My mom didn't let me go on it anymore, even though i loved it. Lol it's called the Vortex its at ragging waters in California.)

Since i have to be here, for another hour or so, Jacob brought a movie, and we watched it on his laptop. It was my favorite movie! Earth to Echo. I swear this movie gives me so many different emotions (It's like reading someones Fanfiction lol all the emotions you get while reading it) I layed my head on his shoulder, while we watched. "So, who do you like more, The guy who plays Alex or Me?" I looked back and forth between Jacob and Teo Halm. "You." I said quietly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked slowly he had a hopeful look on his face. "*sighs* Yes." He kissed my forehead, then Nash and Mia walked in. "Are you okay?" Nash asked worried, with an annoyed looking Mia. Of course she wouldn't care that i was in the hospital. "Yeah i'm fine." Nash left to go sign me out, leaving Jacob and I with Mia. "Listen here brat, Nash just pretends to like you." Mia spat. "Nash!" I yelled. a few seconds later he was running into the room. "What's wrong?" "Mia said that you don't like me, and you are just pretending." He looked at Mia "She's making it up." "Justine Doesn't lie." Jacob interrupted.

"Mia, i'm done with this, you've treated Max and Justine like crap ever since Kyson died and you're parents left, they are only 14 years old, they still need someone to care for them." I was surprised that Nash actually realized that she's been horrible to us for so long. "Hey dude, Nikki and I were wondering if you wanted us to drive Justine and Jacob back to the hotel?" Jack G said walking in with a really pretty girl with long curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She was pretty tall compared to me, she was about 5'7.

"Yeah, i need to talk with Mia." I got up, and luckily i still had my clothes on. Jacob picked me up and i wrapped my arms and legs around him, and rested my head on his shoulder. "Aw, Jack look how cute they are together." I heard Nikki say as we walked out of the room and towards the elevator. "I don't think they are together babe, i think they are just really close friends." "We were." Jacob said. "Aw, you guys look really cute together, and i love how you just carry her instead of letting the people put her in a wheelchair to leave."

"I haven't seen her in a couple of years, so i'm trying not to leave her side, mainly because of what happened while i was gone."  "Aw, what happened?" "She was bullied by a group of boys, really bad, i mean she would text me everynight, or call me, and she would always be crying." "Aw, that's so sad." "Oh, when we get back to the Hotel, you have to meet Johnson's Girlfriend she's really nice." Gilinsky said as we got into his car.

I was just silent the whole drive back to the hotel. Jacob had his head on my shoulder and i was running my fingers through his hair. When we got back I saw a girl with Platinum blonde hair and blue eyes, she was really pretty, and she was with Johnson, so she must be his girlfriend. "Hi, I'm Kellyann, but everyone just calls my Kelly." she said walking over to us. "Hi, I'm Justine." She seems really nice.

Just then Jaidyn came out of the elevator. "Hey Justine!" She said smiling at me. "Hey!" I said smiling back even though my head hurt really bad. "Where have you been?" "The hospital." "Aw what happened?" "Someone hit my in the head with a rock." "Ooh, im so sorry are you okay?" "yeah, i just have a headache." "Okay, i hope you feel better." "thanks." We spent the rest of the day in my room, getting to know eachother.

A/N:

3 New Characters! You guys should read Jaidyn's story 'I'm a Grier?' It's really good, and also Nikki's story 'Forever?(Jack Jonhson fanfic) It's really good as well. I hope you like the story, I honestly want Justine and Jacob's relationship to be real, as in the person who plays him was my best friend, and this happened, it would be perfect, because if you didn't see what he looked like, he is really cute! lol i'm crushing on a guy i don't even know his name.