Chapter 4

I don't think anyone cares, but my birthday is Sunday, and if at least 2 people who are reading this book wish me a happy birthday, i will update, i will have like 3 hours in a car so i will be able to write it, but i could also just read, lets just see who really cares, well ilygsm<3

I slowly opened the door to reveal Mason. Yes the Mason who has been bullying me the longest. "Why the hell are you here?" Hayes said harshly. "I came to apologize." "Yeah, right! You enjoy hurting her, you're being forced to apologize, and i know who is forcing you to, because only one person in your family can afford that limo." "That's not true!" "Oh shut up, everyone knows it's true." The Matthew Lee Espinosa said walking onto my porch.

My heart was beating really fast, Is this real? Is Matt really standing infront of me? I was just standing there staring at him. "She's a bug fan, but don't worry, she's not gonna burst out crying or start screaming like the others do, she's really calm, the most she's gonna do is probably start shaking and her heart is beating really fast." Hayes said making me look at him. "I told you i remember all the little things about you." He said hugging me.

"Mason apologize now!" Matt yelled at him. "Ugh, i'm sorry i bullied you since 4th grade." Seriously? he isn't even the least bit sorry. "Dude really, you really aren't sorry at all for bullying her? That's low, How are we even related?" Matt said with disappointment clear in his tone. Wait what? Well that does make sense, I mean Mason does look a little bit like Matt. "She's always been mean to me." Mason defended. "That's a freaking lie! i've known her literally my whole life, she is probably the only girl who hasn't changed at all, she has always been the nicest girl in our school."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mason and Hayes have been arguing for about 30 minutes, while Matt and I just stood there staring at them both. "Okay, this has gone on too long, I believe Hayes, 1. Because Mason here is a brat, and 2. Hayes is way more trustworthy." "I honestly don't think Justine could even be mean to anyone, mainly because something happened when we were 3, that messed with her whole family. The point is that day showed me how caring and not mean she is."

"Yeah, Justine couldn't hurt a fly, she's too nice." Max said walking into the kitchen only wearing sweatpants. " "Morning Max." "Mhm." He was too busy making food. "Hey Bae!" I turned my head back to the door to see Melanie walking up my drive way. Everyone turned to look at here, and when she saw Matt, she stopped dead in her tracks. "Oh.My.God!" She slowly started walking towards us.

"Hey Mel." "Hey, um i have one question what is Matthew Espinosa doing here?" "Making Mason Apologize for being a bully." "How's that working?" "Not good, because he isn't being honest." "Really? What did she ever do to you?" "She rejected me." "What do you mean?" "When we were in 4th grade i asked her out, and she just started ignoring me." "I didn't think you were serious, and come on we were 10, i had family problems anyways, and i really need to find a way to fix it."

"Mason you're so stupid, you bullied a girl because she rejected you in 4th grade really?" Matt said punching his arm. "I'm sorry Justine, i was being a retard." Mason said sincerely. (Btw, Justine didn't know that they were sibblings, because Matt lived with their dad, while Mason lived with their Mom.) "Wait, are you related to the Matt Espinosa?" Melanie asked Mason. "Yeah, he's my older brother." Melanie was so confused as to how they are even related.

"But...Matthew is so sweet." "Yeah yeah, and i'm so mean i know." "Yeah, well i guess you were." "Wanna come in, and hang out today? all we are gonna do is be lazy and watch movies all day." I asked realizing that they have been standing on the front porch for about an hour. "Yeah sure." We all walked into the living room and started watching tv. "Oh no, not again!" Hayes said jokingly when Every witch way came onto the screen. "shut up." I quickly changed it, so we could pick a movie off of Netflix.

A/N: Hey babes! 4 votes for the next chapter, and at least 1 comment. <3<3<3 My whole birthday party is based on Magcon, because why not? i have a picture of all of the guys ready to be printed and put onto my cake. well Bye! Hope you guys have a good day, and if you want to be in the book, just ask me, then give me the basic info like Name, height, eye color, hair color, and if it's straight or not, and if you want to date one of the guys just ask. -Justine Renee Grier <3