Digi...

Okay, so i waited outside of the building for 2 hours, i became friends with the girl behind me, when we start moving, the guy told us that since Hayes is sick, that we wouldn't be able to meet him, along with Aaron who went home because of Family. But he said that he would get Hayes to come on stage and take a picture with only VIP, which he did, what made me mad was when i checked the video when it was over the stupid girls were screaming the whole time, so you can't even hear what he said.

After i got into the building(Before Hayes came on stage.) I waited to meet the guys. When it was my turn, the guy that was suppose to tell me to go, wasn't even paying attention, so i just kinda stood there, like 'do i go?' Daniel was just smiling at me, which made me happy cause he's so adorable. His hugs are amazing. I got him to sign a picture that some lady gave me, which came with a pic of Hayes that i had to pay $5 for which was stupid, she wasn't even suppose to be selling them, the manger got really mad and made her leave.

Then I went to Jonah, and I think it was him, he said "I love your freckles." I was like "Thanks." Then I walked to Alec.

Alec:Hey love

Me: Hi

When I was about to leave i said...

Me: My brother's name is Alec too.

Alec:What? Alec, that's cool.

Then i walked to Tez.

I think i was with Tez the longest, cause i just stood there side hugging him for like a minute. And of course him being Tez, in the good pic that i had he had his mouth open like a weirdo.

Then i got my phone back and went to get some merch. I ended up only getting a Hayes shirt, cause since that lady took the $5 i couldn't buy a Digi Beanie. I was $5 short, so i just kept the money and waited for Maddie (Girl i was with) To get her stuff. Then we walked to the stage.

We just waited like an hour before the show, and in that Hour we saw Hayes, and got pushed around. I ended up being in the middle to back, i lost Maddie, but luckily i found two other girls Kayla and Alondra. What really makes me mad is that Kayla and I are pretty short, so we could barely see, cause people who were taller than us pushed their way infront of us.

I lost Kayla at some point, and Alondra would be next to me, then not, then there again. So yeah, i got a lot of videos, that i might post on my youtube tomorrow.

YouTube: Justine Phillips (The profile pic is a guy and girl kissing in black and white.)

When it was over, We found Kayla and took a squad pic, then we left. My feet hurt so bad!

I love you guys so much! Oh, Zach aka BruhItsZach was there too, but only on stage. I hope they let us do another little meet and Greet with Hayes and Aaron soon, cause we deserve it for what we paid for. I hope i can meet him one day. -Justine<3 </3