Chapter 22

(Wattpad deleted the rest of the last chapter, but all that happened was Justine commented on the pic, then they ended up falling asleep.)

"Guys." I woke up to Elizabeth whispering. "Hi honey, i'm gonna go to work, but you guys don't have to go to school, so just sleep in love you." "love you too." I softly smiled then went back to bed. It's so cold, i wonder if Hayes is warm. I snuggled up to him, and he was. I lifted his arm up and pulled me closer to him.

"You're so cold." He whispered then rubbed his feet on mine trying to warm them up. "I know it's freezing." He kissed my forehead then we both fell asleep.

________________

I checked my phone and it is 11:35, I looked over at Hayes and he was still sleeping. I tickled him and his eyes shot open. "Morning." He said smiling. "Morning boo thang." "boo thang?" "My friend Morgan says Boo thang a lot." I said laughing. (Morgan is Bae) "Oh, is she that weird girl that you oovoo a lot?" "Yeah, she's really funny."

We got out of bed, i walked into my closet, and Hayes went to his room. I changed into black long sleeved crop top, jean shorts, and tied a plaid thermal around my waist. I walked into my bathroom and did my morning routine. When I was done, i walked back into my room, and Hayes was sitting on my bed watching something on Netflix.

As i was walking past him to get on the other side of my bed he grabbed my waist and pulled me down on to the bed and wrapped his arms around me. We just kinda laid there for awhile, making weird faces and Laughing.

"We are so weird." I said finally getting up, then helping Hayes get up, cause he was being lazy. "We are." "I'm hungry." "Me too, wanna go to Starbucks?" I gave him the 'what do you think?' look. He grabbed some money, then we left.

When we got there, we ordered a double chocolate chip Frappe and a vanilla bean frappe, along with 2 plain bagels. "Wilma and Harold!" We laughed, then went to grab our stuff. We then started walking home. 

When we got there someone i didn't expect to see was standing in the driveway i handed Hayes my food, then ran and attacked her. "I love you so much!" "Haha I love you too boo thang." She said laughing. Yes i finally got to meet my internet best friend. (Hopefully during the summer, her dad will bring her to texas.)

"Holy crap it's Hayes Grier!" She yelled covering her mouth in surprise. "Yeah, and guess what." "Jayes is real?" "Yeah." I said smiling. "Aw, yay!" We went inside, and just hung out until Nash came home from school. "Who's this?" Nash asked walking through the door. "My friend Morgan."

He nodded his head, then went into the kitchen to get something to eat. Hayes put a movie on, so i pretty much just laid on top of everyone after Nash sat down. "You're so weird." Morgan said laughing. "I know."

_______________

Morgan is staying at our house for 2 weeks and i am so happy. Right now Hayes, Jaidyn, Max, Skylynn, Morgan and I are all just sitting on my floor talking. "Skylynn who do you like more Me or Justine?" Max asked. "Justine!" She yelled then ran over to me and hugged me. "Aw, I love you more too." I kissed her cheek, which made her giggle.

A/N: Short chapter, and I know it took like forever, i'm sorry, i didn't have internet since Friday, and i just it back at like 7, plus we just moved and crap so yeah.

I Get to meet Hayes tomorrow! i am so happy, i never thought i would be able to hug my blue eyes prince, but yeah ILYGSM! -Justine