Chapter 6

2 days later...

I woke up to the sound of somebody knocking at the front door. I looked at the clock and it read 8:14, it can't be Hayes and them, since we don't leave until 12, and also he wouldn't even be awake yet anyways. Right now i'm wearing my Hayes Grier crop top and sweat pants. I walked down the stairs, then opened the door to reveal a boy about my age. He had really pretty brown eyes, and light brown almost dirty blonde hair. "Can i help you?" I asked yawning. "Yes, um...do you know who Justine Phillips is?" "That's me, why?" "Do you remember me? Its Jacob."

"Are you serious?" I asked with wide eyes, Jacob was one of my best friend, him, hayes and i were always together, until we were about 10, and he moved away. "It's me." I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. "I missed you so much." "I missed you too, How's Hayes?" "He's good." Yeah, i'm not gonna say anything about the whole 'bullying' thing, since he wasn't really bullying me.

"So how have you been?" He asked carrying me inside, then dropping me on the couch. He sat down beside me, and just smiled. "Life has been good, i guess." "You guess?" "Yeah, my parents, haven't came back in over two months, and Mia is a freaking witch." "Aw i'm sorry babe." he said side hugging me. Usually i would be mumbling that i'm not his babe, but since it's Jacob i didn't, same for Hayes, we are just so close that we can call eachother babe or something like that and be okay with it.

"What the heck! I call you babe and you get mad, but he says it and you don't care?" Nathan's voice filled the room, since when was he here? Ugh stupid Max. "Yeah, that's cause he's my best friend, and you have a creepy crush on me." Jacob just started laughing while i kept a straight face. "ah, i missed that." I bet Hayes did too. "What?" Jacob asked looking at me confused. "Did i say that out loud?" "Yeah, what happened between you and Hayes?" "Nothing, it's a long story that he should explain."

"Okay." We just sat there for a couple seconds, while Nathan stared at us like a creep. "Nathan, i swear i'm going to hurt you if you don't stop!" I said looking at him. He looked scared. He quickly turned around and went back up to Max's room. "We're you really going to hurt him?" Jacob asked "What do you think?" "I think the answer is a no, because you aren't that kind of person." "And you are correct."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's now 11:30, so Hayes should be here soon, to help get everything into the car. "Honey I'm home." Hayes said walking through the door laughing. "Hey Hayes!" Jacob yelled making Hayes look at him for a second, kinda confused as to who he is. "Uh, hi." "Hayes, this is Jacob." "Jacob Leeland Martin?" Hayes asked saying Jacobs whole name. "Yeah." Jacob said giving Hayes a weird look. "Really? you've changed a lot." "Actually all three of us have, Justine doesn't even look like the Justine I remember."

"Yeah, she really has changed hasen't she? Oh, we have to go in like 30 minutes." "Where are you going?" "Magcon." "What's that?" "A event thing with Hayes, Nash and a couple more guys." "Oh okay, when will you be back?" "We will be back sunday, but Nash and the other guys won't be for a couple weeks." It was Monday. "Okay, well bye i guess, i'll see you guys Sunday or at school monday." Jacob said hugging us both, I missed this. "Bye Jakey pooh." I said smiling. "Bye Justiney and Hayesy boo!" "Ugh, i hate my nickname." Hayes whined. "Too bad, we all have dumb nicknames, but its adorable, so deal with it."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

We are now at the airport. Hayes and I are just walking around drinking our starbucks drinks. "So...Jake came back." Hayes said out of nowhere." "Yeah, he knocked on my door at like 8." he just nodded. "Hey, um since we are friends again, who do you like?" He asked looking at me, then back infront of us. "Um..nobody, all the guys at our school are jerks." "Including me?" "No, not you." "well, i like this girl, she's really nice, Nobody really knows her, only that she exsists, because she's not popular, so they don't really care."

Hayes looked kinda sad when he described his crush, like he felt bad that no one really cared about her. "What's her name?" I asked "I can't tell you." "Why not?" I whined. "Because it would make things awkward." "Okay fine." We walked back to where everyone else was, and sat down, because the plane was gonna start boarding soon. I know bye the way Hayes described his crush that it was me, and he's my crush too, but i'm not gonna say anything, because what's the point?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We have been on the plane for an hour, and we have 5 more to go. And i'm really tired, so i laid my head on Hayes' shoulder, while i listened to music, until i slowly fell asleep, he was holding my hand, and had his head rested on mine. Let's see how long it will take until he says anything about having a crush on me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Justine, Justineyyy wake up." Hayes said and the fact that i'm a light sleeper, i woke up instantly. "Have we landed?" "Yeah, want me to carry you off the plane?" "Please?" He smiled, then got up from his seat, i got up, then jumped onto his back. I rested head on his shoulder, and just watched everything pass by as we got out into the airport.

A/N: Hey, babes. Guess what! It's My Birthday! Well kinda, i only have like 37 minutes until it's over (January 25) I'm now 14! I honestly didn't even feel like anyone cared, except for my mom and one brother, and My friend and her family is staying with me, and they didn't even care, her mom said she would get me a cake, well it's 11:25 now, and still no cake! Oh well, it was pretty good, i made my own Hayes Grier shirt, and i'm making a Taylor caniff one, all i need to do is paint 'Caniff' on the back, and '96' on the front, and i'm done. My birthday is seriously Magcon themed, which i'm happy because they are all baes. Well i'll see ya either tomorrow or the next day bye lovlies :* -Justine <3<3<3