Chapter 28

Justine ended up falling asleep, so i covered her up and searched Netflix for something to watch. After awhile i just decided to watch Expelled. Jess came in at one point and sat on the floor. I guess the older boys are busy and Max is probably somewhere With Jaidyn.

Max's Pov... (Haha that's new)

Justine and Hayes have been really sad lately i don't know why, it all started a couple days ago. Right now, Jaidyn and I are at the mall right now. She doesn't like to buy stuff much, but today she is buying almost everything. She's so adorable! We've been here for almost 4 hours already. 

"Hey, why don't we go take a break and go to the food court." i say and she looks at me like i just said the dumbest thing ever. "Fine!" She yelled then walked out of the store. I laughed then caught up to her. We ordered some food, then found a table and ate our food in silence.

We finish our food, so i throw away our trash while Jaidyn gathered her bags. I walked back to her and we started going into more stores. We shopped for about 2 more hours, then went to her house to put everything away. She bought a lot of clothes.

"Damn girl, look at all of this!" I yelled as she poured all of the clothes onto her bed. "Shut up! i needed more clothes." I just started laughing like crazy and she tackled me to the floor. "Stop laughing at me!" "Haha i can't." "You're so mean to me!" She yelled and i started tickling her. Then i flipped us over, so i was on top of her.

I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed back, then wrapped her arms and legs around me, so i could stand up while still kissing her. We pulled apart, then i put her down and we finished putting everything in her closet, then watched Netflix for the rest of the day.

Justine's Pov...

I woke up and it was about 5 pm. Hayes and Jess were both in my room watching my babysitter's a vampire. I laughed a little. Hayes noticed that i was awake and wrapped his arms around me. he kissed my forehead. We cuddled and watched Netflix for the rest of the night. Jess left at one point and came back with food.

The guys came home at around 12 and Max came home about half an hour after them. I changed into some shorts and one of Hayes' sweatshirts. I laid down in my bed and fell asleep.

A/N: 2 more chapters! I have a welt on my forehead and 2 cuts on my bottom lip. Ugh! Okay, so my mom's ex boyfriend brought is retarded kids to our house for 4th of july, and his son was getting into things let me remind you the boy is 12, okay, so i took it away and put it down and told him to stop touching stuff, then his bitchy older sister was all like 'stop touching my little brother!' like bish? how about you get off of your lazy butt and control your brother.

So i told her to stop yelling, and she kept yelling. So i yelled at her, then she freaking chased me into my mom's room, and attacked me...Thank god our friends are still here. So the dad grabbed her and pulled her away...if you were there, you would know that all i was doing was pushing her away. idk how he lifted her, she's heavier than him. Well love ya -Justine