Chapter 11

Jacob's Pov...

After we were done eating our burgers, i looked up at Justine, and she looked like she was going to throw up. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, i just ate too much too fast." I just nodded my head, but kept my eye on her. A few minutes later, she looked fine, so we left.

We headed back to the hotel, and just hungout for the rest of the day. It's now about 8:30, and Hayes and Max are passed out on two of the beds, while Justine, Jaidyn and I are on the 3rd bed talking.

Justine'sPOV...

Jacob, Jaidyn and I were sitting on my bed talking about our pasts then someone Knocked on the door. I opened the door to reveal Jack G and Nikki standing there plus Jack J and Kelly were down the hall talking.

"Hey, Nash wanted us to check on you guys." Jack G said. Of course Mia doesn't care. "Nash said that Mia might be going home, I think he broke up with her." Nikki said looking down. "Serves her right." I mumbled causing them both to look at me confused.

"What do you mean? She's your sister." "She never acts like it, ever since our parents left us with the Grier's for the first time, she changed, she stopped caring. It's all his fault." I had tears falling down my cheeks by now.

"Justine what happened to make her change?" Nikki said hugging me. "It was snowing, so both mine and Hayes' siblings were playing in the snow while our parents were inside talking." I paused "A man drove up in a car, so Will and my older brother Kyson walked up to it to see what the guy needed, which was a huge mistake. He stabbed my brother, Will tried to help, but by the time he got to the door Kyson was gone." Someone pulled me into their chest while I cried. It was Hayes.

"Shhh...it's okay, he will never find us." The truth is ever since I was little I thought that the man would come after us. He hasn't yet, but I still feel like he will.

"He can't hurt us anymore...he's gone...forever." I looked up at Hayes through blurry eyes. "W-What do you mean?" "The cops found him, a-and they gave him the death penalty." I just hugged him tighter.

_______________________________________

Jack and Nikki ended up staying in our room to make sure we were fine for the rest of the night. Jaidyn left a while ago to go to bed, so we all went to bed also.

____________________________________

*NextMorning*

I woke up and everyone was gone except for Jacob and Hayes. I can't believe it's already my birthday April 25th (Just go with it, it's not even my birthday it's the same day but not month.) I guess everyone forgot like they did last year. I grabbed my phone and saw that i had a text from my parents.

M&D: Happy birthday Sweetheart, sorry we won't be able to celebrate it with you, but we did get you a ton of birthday presents.

Oh great i bet you they bought me Magcon tickets and other crap that i don't need. *Knock* *Knock* I got up and opened the door to see a two boxes. One was from my parents, and the other was from everyone else.

I grabbed my camera and decided to make a video of me opening the boxes. I set everything up, then ran to the bathroom to change. I quickly got dressed then put my hair up into a ponytail.

"Hey guys, I know I haven't made a video in about 2 years, but i've been really busy with family problems, but it's my birthday today, and I have two boxes here from my parents and from the members of Magcon."

I grabbed the scissors and started opening the box from my parents. "Okay, my parents gave me: 4 tickets to Magcon, which I will be giving away all of them, a ton of Crop tops and Shorts, plus a lot of Magcon merchandise."

I put everything back into the box then opened the one from everyone else.

"Okay, this one is from all the Magcon guys and my brother." I guess Jacob woke up, because he sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. "Happy 14th birthday." "Thanks babe."

"Okay, well they gave me: My favorite Candy, some clothes, shoes, music, and $900." My eyes were wide when I saw all of the money. "Well that was all for this video, see you guys soon bye!"

I ended the video, then sat down on Hayes and started bouncing on his back. "Ow, get your boney butt off of me." He mumbled then rolled over causing me to fall off of him. "Happy Birthday Justiney!"

"Hey, we should make some YouTube videos for your channel." Jacob said running to the bathroom and grabbing my make up. "Let's do the boyfriend does my make up video."

_______________________________

"Okay, so i'm putting this weird cream on her face." I just laughed as he put it on my face. I usually only use eyeliner and Mascara, so I'm not use to the feeling of anything else on my face.

"Close your eyes, I'm going to put some eyeliner on your eyes." I closed my eyes until he pulled it a way from my face. He quickly put some mascara on my eyelashes, and finished with some baby lips on my lips.

"Okay I'm done." I looked at the little mirror that was in the room. I was surprised by the out come, Jacob actually did a good job. "Jacob, how did you do this?" "I watch my sister do her make up all the time."

We ended the video, but then we made a boyfriend tag and best friend tag with Hayes.

"Hey guys, so I'm here with my best friend Benjamin." I said smiling while he gave me an annoyed look. "You know I hate my real name." "Yeah, but it's fun to annoy you." "Okay, when's my birthday?"

"April 25th 2001." "I'm sitting in front of the TV what's on the screen." "Uh, either Teen Wolf or Every Witch Way." "What was I wearing when we first met?" "Trick question, neither of us know." "Correct, I was only 2 months old, and he was a couple hours old."

We did a couple more more questions then ended the video. We spent about 3 hours just talking like old times.

A/N: I'll update later, ilygsm.❤❤❤

What should Justine and Jacob's ship name be?

-Justine