Chapter 26

Hayes and I walked out the door just as the new neighbors were to grab more boxes. "Oh hey, are your parents home?" The lady asked. "No, they are on a business trip, My older brother is, but he's not home right now." Hayes answered. "Oh okay." They walked away and continued to unpack. Okay then?

When we got the park, we ran up the hill and started throwing the football back and forth. "Wow you're pretty good for a girl." Hayes said jokingly. "Well i did learn from the Quarterback at our school." I said and Hayes winked then threw the ball back to me.

After an hour of throwing the ball back and forth, we decided to just act like idiots and run around the park. And let me remind you that this is a park that everyone goes to. "What the hell are you doing?" Some guy whispered into my ear after he caught me by my waist.

"Let go of me." I said calmly, even though i'm pissed cause i hate when people i don't know touch me. "No, i don't think i will." Wait i know that voice. I turn my head to look up at him and it was Johnson. "You jerk! you scared me, i thought you were some creeper. who was going to kidnap me." I said elbowing him. 

"Ow, okay i'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you." I turned around and hugged him. "I still missed you a lot." "I missed you too." He spun me around then put me down. "I have something to tell you." He said. He looked kinda sad. "What is it?" "Hayes doesn't know yet, but Digi tour wants him to go on an almost full year tour." 

"And he can't bring anyone with him, I tried begging them to let you come with us, but the manager said no, i'm so sorry." "W-When do you leave?" I asked starting to tear up. "Next week, they sent me here to tell him. I'm so sorry." I was trying to hold back my tears, but a few escaped.

Jack wiped them away with his thumb then hugged me. "What's going on?" Hayes asked confused. "Digi wants you to go on an almost full year tour, it's a great opportunity, but the thing is that only the people in the tour can go." "Then i don't want to go, i can't leave Justine, i haven't been with her for almost 3 years, i'm not leaving her again."

"Hayes it's fine, go you can meet more fans." He pulled me into a hug. "I don't want to leave you, i love my fans, but i love you more." At this point we were both crying and everyone was staring at us. "I love you too, just go, i'll be here when you get back." 

We eventually went home, and i helped Hayes pack cause it takes him forever to pack, plus he needs to pack more than usual. Once we had 2 bags packed Nash was home with Jess and Matt. Hayes picked me up and i wrapped my arms and legs around him. "I'm going to miss you so much." "I'm going to miss you more."

A/N: 4 more chapters until this story ends.