Chapter 5

We've just been watching movies all day long, and most of us have to pack for Magcon. "It's like 7:30, we should probably start packing." Hayes said getting up. "Packing for what?" Melanie asked confused. Shoot, i never told her. "Magcon." Mason said looking at her. "Wait Justine you're going to Magcon without me?" "Yeah, i wish you could go, but Hayes can only bring 2 people, and he chose Max and I. I'm sorry, but i promise to FaceTime you every night, and the guys will most likely be there with me."

She sighed, then agreed and went up to my room with me to help me pack. We were just talking about Magcon, and how lucky i am to get to actually see them everyday for like a month. "All done." I said setting my bags down next to my closet doors. "What should we do now?" Melanie asked looking over at me. "Probably help Max pack, he's really bad at it." I said laughing, then walking out into the hallway.

I looked at some of the Pictures on the wall, I just now realized that there aren't any family photos with Kyson at all, all of the pictures that were with him had been taken down, i could of swear they were there the other day. Mia must have taken them down while i was sleeping. "Hey Max?" "Yeah? What's up?" He asked walking out of his room. "Did you notice that every picture with Kyson in it are gone?" "What?" He looked at the walls then rolled his eyes. "Mia is so horrible." He walked straight into her room, then came back 2 minutes later with all of the pictures.

We quickly put them back on the walls, then i helped Max finish packing. Melanie helped a little bit, she would have helped more, but she couldn't stand the smell of Max's room. I swear his room smells worse than the bathroom after he has used it. "You really need to clean your room, and get rid of this smell, it burns my eyes." Melanie said plugging her nose.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

By the time that we were all packed it was 8 o'clock. Right now we are just laying on the couch being bored out of our minds. *Knock* *Knock* I opened the door, and Hayes walked straight into the house. "You do know that you don't have to knock right?" i asked as i closed the door, then plopped back down onto the couch. "Yeah, but i'd rather knock." "Whatever floats your boat."

"Sleepover party?" Hayes asked looking at me. "Mel, do you want to stay the night?" "sure.'' 'Yeah, why not." We just sat there for like 5 minutes, until someone else knocked on the door. It was Matt and Mason. "What do you guys want to do?" Max asked getting up and stretching his legs. "Wanna play all the games that we use to when ever i slept over?" Hayes asked looking at me, because he knew that i loved those games.

"Hide-n-go-seek in the dark it is." Max said walking out the door while everyone else lazily followed him. "Okay, we can hide anywhere on this street, except for inside. Oh and Mason is it." Mason groaned, then walked over to the front door and started counting to 60. I hid where i usually hide, which is in my tree, no one ever thinks that i'm gonna hide in the same place everytime.

"Ready or not here i come!" Mason yelled running towards the bushes, and so on, until he found everyone but me. Hayes of course knew i was in the tree. He looked up at me, then shook his head while laughing. 'Shut up' i mouthed to him. "Hayes do you know where Justine is? mason asked looking at him. "Of course i do, but i'm not gonna tell you, that's cheating." Mason rolled his eyes, then started walking to the end of the street which made it easier to change my hiding place.

I quickly got down, then laid down on my front porch. "Where the hell is she?" Mason asked really confused. Hayes was just laughing like crazy. "Well she was in the tree, but now she's not." Hayes couldn't help but laugh. "Are you serious?" "Knowing Justine she is most likely somewhere around the house, but more likely laying down on the front porch, because i don't know she's right there." Max said pointing at me.

A/N: Hey babes, I hope you liked this chapter. It's 9:44 am right now, If you didn't know, i'm homeschool, mainly because my old school sucked, you seriously had to pay to wear your Pj's on pajama day, i really hate that school. Oh, i even heard that the Principal was forced to quit, hahaha i think it was because he was having other teachers get dirt on the others. I swear every time i talk to my friends that go there, there is a new couple that you really can't imagine together. I swear this one couple would always fight when they were together, but when they were apart all they could do is talk about each other, and tbh i really don't like either of them. Well bye, updates should be everyday, or every other it just depends on if i can write it fast enough. -Justine