Chapter 29

A week later...

Today is the last day i have with Hayes. We decided to just do nothing but lay in bed all day and cuddle. We are both too sad to really do anything. Right now i am just laying here with my eyes closed while Hayes makes us something to eat.

"Babe?" "Hmm?" "Waffles or pancakes?" "Which ever, i don't care." "okay, i love you." "i love you too." I got up, and changed into a pair of shorts and Hayes' tie dye sweatshirt. I laid back down and went on Twitter. @JustinePhillips: @HayesGrier I'm going to miss you so much. I got a lot of retweets and favorites. Then i got onto Instagram.

I took a selfie, and captioned it: Babe, i'm keeping this sweatshirt if you like it or not...@HayesGrier.

@HayesGrier: Fine, I love you.
@Hayes'bae: You can't keep that! it's mine!
@Sghr: Aw, that's so cute!
@Jaidyn_Is_Queen: Aw, i'm sad that MJH isn't going to be a thing anymore. @HayesGrier.
@Jacob_Mastermind: @Jaidyn_Is_Queen it use to be MDoubleJH! but yeah, i'm gonna miss it.

I decided to make a vine, cause i never really do. "Hey, Guys! I'm going to miss Hay..." I got interrupted my Hayes jumping on me and kissing me. He got off of me and grabbed the plates that he sat down on the floor, before he attacked me.

I posted the vine, and captioned it: I'm going to miss you so much! @HayesGrier. I put my phone down, and we ate our breakfast in silence. I finished my plate first, so i sat my plate on my nightstand, then watched Hayes eat.

"What?" He asked then stuffed his mouth. "Nothing." He rolled his eyes and finished eating. He put his plate on top of mine, then pulled me closer to him and kissed me, like he's never kissed me before. "I'm going to miss this so much." He said against my lips then pulled away.

"I don't want you to leave." I said then started bawling. He lifted me up and sat me on his lap and hugged me. "Shh...it's going to be alright, i promise i will always find a way to talk to you every single day." He wiped away my tears, then kissed my forehead.

"Whoa girl crying...do i need to get Jess?" Matt asked walking in. We laughed and he looked at us confused. "No, it's okay." "You sure?" "Yeah..." "That didn't seem like you are really sure." "I'm fine! I'm just going to miss you guys!" I screamed then covered my face with my pillow and cried.

I felt four hands lift me up, then two bodies hug me. "We're going to miss you too." (Some of the Magcon boys are going too. Nash, Cam,Tay, and Shawn are the only ones who aren't leaving.) "What did you guys do?" Jess asked. "Nothing! God Jess you always think we did something, when we didn't." Hayes said, he's probably pouting, but i can't see cause i still have the pillow covering my face.

"Well, when you see someone crying, you always blame the people who are there." They both let go of me, and i put the pillow down. "You okay?" Jess asked. "Yeah, i'm just sad that they have to leave." "I am too, come with me for a minute." I started to get up, but Hayes pulled me back and wrapped his arms around me. "No she's mine."

"I will give her back, i promise." I laughed. He let go and sighed. I kissed him, then got up and followed her to Nash's room? We looked in the room and he was kissing some Brunette. I gave Jess a questioning look. She silently laughed then pulled me away.

"I just walked by and saw them and had to show you." "Okay?" I said laughing. "Yeah, you can go back to your Boyfriend." We walked back to my room. Jess left with Matt, and Hayes and I cuddled until we both fell asleep.

A/N: The next Chapter is the last! Omg! this is the first book that i've actually finished lol, i have another that could've been finished, but i've never really been in the mood to write. Well i love ya! Make sure to have a bat near your bed -Justine 

Oh Yeah Happy birthday to my big brother Matthew Lee Espinosa! I love you!