Chapter 20

"I do not need to gain anything." I said then pretended to pout. "If you you could have a burger or salad which would you pick?" Hayes asked me. "Burger, as long as it's not homemade, i can't stand the taste of burgers made at home." "How many meals do you eat a day?" "2 maybe 3." "What meal do you skip?" "Breakfast." "Why?" Hayes asked kinda worried. "I'm never really that hungry in the mornings."

We just kept talking about the way i eat for like 30 minutes. "I'm tired i blurted out randomly." "Same." Hayes said then yawned which made me yawn too. (I Yawned...stupid.perfect.i love you Hayes) "God! Hayes you had to Yawn!" Max said while everyone else was yawning too. (I keep Yawning!)

(Ugh I hate my life! No one ever tries to hear my side of any story. I don't want to be a Phillips anymore, i hate my dad so much! He is a horrible person and deserves to rot in hell. Why couldn't i've been a Grier or Espinosa i feel like their families are way better than mine. I just need my best friend, but i can't be with her, because 1. it's midnight and 2. she lives in another state. I need a long warm hug from Hayes, but i can't have that either, not for another month.)

After a couple more minutes of talking, we all went home, except for Matt, Nash and Jessica. Hayes ended up carrying me, because i was too tired to walk, and Jacob wasn't in the mood. And of course Max wasn't going to carry me, he was already giving Jaidyn and Piggyback ride. (OTP Jax(Jaidyn and Max) js, Jayes(Me and Hayes) is my OTP too)

I guess i fell asleep, cause the next thing i know is i'm in my bed with Jaidyn on the other end, and Hayes and Jacob sitting on my couch on their phones. Since they were way too into their phones to realize that i woke up, i threw a pillow at them. right when it hit Jacob they snapped their necks towards me. "You really do wake up to every little noise." Jacob said laughing a little while Hayes sleepily stared at us.

"Has! just go to bed! i know you're tired." I said standing up to give him a hug, because that's how we always ended the nights when i stayed here, we would hug then go to bed. I hugged him, then he went to his room. "Night Jakey." I said then pecked his lips. Right before i could get into my bed, he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you." "I love you too."

He kissed my cheek then left my room, most likely to go into Hayes' room, or go home. I quickly changed into shorts and an oversized united XXVI shirt. (Literally what i'm wearing, and the shirt is a small, but its really big for some reason. Then i laid down and fell asleep.

__________________________________

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. Great school...Note the sarcasm. I got out of bed then hit Jaidyn with a pillow. "I'm up!" She got up, then picked out an outfit from her bag. I changed into a light blue crop top that went just above my hips, and a pair of black shorts. I put on my converse, then did my morning routine. I decided to just leave my hair down.

I went downstairs and waited for everyone else to come down the stairs. I guess Jacob did go home, because he didn't come down the stairs with Hayes and Max. "Jaidyn hurry up!" (Dakota went home already) "Coming!" she ran down the stairs, then we all left. 

When we got there, everyone was staring at up. "Hey guys wait up." We turned around and Jacob was running towards us. "Hey babe." I said hugging him. "Hey Princess." All of the girls gave me dirty looks, and some said some rude stuff that i can't repeat. "Can you shut the F..."Jacob paused "Can you stop Harassing my girlfriend?" He continued making Hayes and Max laugh.

Jaidyn already left to get everything she need from the office, then find her locker then go to class. I grabbed my stuff from my locker then took Jacob to the office while Hayes and Max went to their first periods. Ugh i hate the office lady, she's really racist towards white people. (It's true at my other school, she is always rude and never nice to me, but if my friend is there she's nice to her like really? and i'm not even a bad kid, i barely ever talk)

"Yes?" She said rudely. "He's new and needs his schedule." She got up then came back a minute later and partically threw the packet at him. I could see the look on his face that he wanted to punch her. We left the office and i looked over his schedule and smiled. We have every single class together. "What?" He laughed lightly. 

"We get to spend every single day together all day." "Aw, but i don't like you." He said jokingly. I pushed him, then we got to his locker and he grabbed his stuff. Since nobody was in the halls, he kissed me, then we walked into class. "Mrs.Phillips, you're late." "Actually it's Grier, and I was helping the new student." "Excuse me? Grier? That's Hayes' last name." "Yeah his mom adopted me and my brother, if she didn't we wouldn't be here, and it would be stupid to seperate us."

"And why is that?" "Cause we're siblings, we might not be blood related, but we're still brother and sister." "What do you mean?" "Well, we've know eachother since birth, and after my brother died his parents took care of us for years until our parents decided that they wanted us back, then they left us again, so now my brother Max and I live with them while our sister is with our parents where ever they are."

Everyone's jaws just dropped, except for Hayes who was just sitting back in his seat giving me a reassuring smile. Jacob wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug. "I love you." He whispered. "I hate you." I said smirking at him and he just lightly chuckled. "I'm going to say that you know eachother?" The teacher asked. "Yeah, we've been best friends since we were 2 and 3."

"You look like more than friends." A girl mumbled. "Ooh is Bonifa jealous?" Hayes yelled making everyone laugh. "As if." "Okay whatever you say...and duh they're dating now.'' "hey, one thing i'm confused about is the fact that Hayes is being nice to Justine, and Mason isn't here, he never misses school." I guess his family never told the school.

Hayes, Jacob and I looked at each other. "Why did you guys just look at eachother like that, do you know where he is?" The Teacher asked. "No." Hayes lied. "I have no idea." Jacob lied too. I just stood there. "Mrs.Grier?" "Uh...*Sighs* he didn't come back with us." So he decided to stay where ever you guys went and skip school?" She asked angrily "No, what she means is that he died." "What!" She screamed "Yeah, he had alcohol poisoning." Hayes said. "They let minors drink at Madcon?" "It's Magcon and No, he stole it from his brother and some how snuck it with him." Jacob added.

____Skip to end of day____

Today went by really fast. I put all of my stuff in my locker then joined the boys to go get Jaidyn. Once we found her, she jumped onto Max's back and he ran ahead of us while we exited this evil place. 

____Skip to bedtime____

I changed into a shorts bra and a pair of pajama shorts, did my nightly routine, then got in bed and fell asleep.

I hate Tonke Casarez, he is an A**hole. He cheated on my mom with a short fat lady with a cottage cheese butt, she was literall wearing red leggings, it was disgusting. Oh well! Now i don't have to see his Bitchy daughter ever again! Night babes I love you. I swear all of these girls are self harming saying they have crap lives when mine is worse, and i've never even thought about putting anything sharp against my skin or tired to take my life in anyway. I have people that i know care about me. If you feel like cutting, cut paper, don't try to end your life because you think nobody cares, cause there will always be at least one person who does, you might not even know it. You're not just hurting yourself, you're hurting those who care about you. Kay bye -Justine