Chapter 1

Eren was running through the streets of Shiganshina laughing loudly, his small body running through the crowd hearing some merchants yelling his name. He noticed two kids following him soon he realized it was his sister and friend. When the crowd seemed to die down he stopped running so fast allowing his two friends catch up to him. "Eren," Mikasa yelled, roughly grabbing him by the shoulders. "Ow, ow, Mikasa," Eren say pushing her hands off his fragile small body.

"What were you thinking," a blond Beta asked walking towards the two panting loudly. 

"What I just grabbed some breaded and the carrots that we needed," Eren said loosening the piece of cloth that was attached to his waist showing them two big pieces of bread and three pairs of carrots. Eren closed the small pouch again looking up at Mikasa and Armin. Though Eren was definitely the one of the three with the biggest temper and he was the most stubborn one so it would surprise anyone if he turned out to be an alpha yet his physique was anything but alpha like.

He was quite short (yes Levi is taller in this story) his waist was rather tiny and he didn't have much muscle to him. His parents were worried that he might die before turning 18. All of this friends by now knew their second gender but Eren was still clueless. Every morning the clueless boy would look at his wrist waiting for the mark to appear.

A circle for alpha, a circle with a line through it vertically for Beta. A circle with a horizontal and vertical line for.... omega.

Eren shook his head. He couldn't be an omega. Omega's hadn't been shown in years. "EREN,"  the Beta girl yelled at his brother. "What," Eren said getting up as Armin did the same. "We wanna check out the flower field you coming," Mikasa asked grabbing her scarf wrapping it around her neck. "Uh.. yeah sure I guess," he said walking next to Armin softly chatting.

"So you have any clue what type you are," the beta boy asked with a book in his hand. "Well my mom expects an alpha since well-," Eren looked at Armin and nodded. Making them both giggle. "My father on the other hand though disappointed thinks I'm a beta since I am quite small." Eren explained as he looked up ahead at his sister who seemed to just listen in silence. "But what about you, I've been a bit confused ever since you...," Armin stopped and glanced up ahead at Mikasa knowing she was very protective of Eren maybe a bit too protective. "Ever once you asked me to research omega's," Armin whispered in Eren's ear as he nodded. "I don't know yet, I just want to go over every single option, I mean you and Mikasa already have your second gender along with that horse face Jean," Eren said looking at Mikasa who gave him a glare before turning her head to the road in front of her again. "So do you think..." Eren looked at Armin with a fearful look in his eyes fidgeting with his fingers. "Eren you have to realize it's been centuries since there has popped up an omega, plus even if they surfaced they almost immediately die, the chance is small," Armin said trying to bring the news as easy as possible. "Yeah I know, what was I thinking," Eren said though he was scared of the slight smallest possibility he was an omega, but it would explain so much. "but Eren just put your hopes on being an Alpha, if you were to be an omega, things wouldn't be easy, heat, off springs, alluring pheromones, out of control horny alphas," Armin started listing things as Eren his eyes widened when Armin said off springs. "O-off springs," Eren stuttered looking at Armin. "Yes it is known that male omega's can carry children," Eren almost choked on the water he was drinking from his water skin. "You know maybe... I'm just going crazy," Eren said trying to change the subject. 

"We should head home, mom is gonna be serving dinner soon," Mikasa said before saying goodbye to Armin. "Don't think to much about it Eren," Armin said patting his friend on the shoulder as he watched Mikasa walk away. Eren gave him a weak smile before walking after Mikasa.