CH-14 THE CORONATION (PART-2)

It's exactly the same. The words, the gold, and the silver...Everything is identical to Dad's design.

I am standing in awe when I notice my cat making a grand entrance from behind the bushes near the Palace. I hold out my hands to her and she lets me pick her up.

"After she was out of the carriage, she ran before we even knew it. I guess we know why she did." Sephone tells me.

I stroke Coco's ginger head as Phoebe tries to utter out some words. "W-wait, what? H-how is this possible?"

"What is wrong?" Alaena asks her worriedly.

Rachel replies, "Our dad designed a building exactly like that in Paris."

I nod my head. "Makes sense. Aunt said that it was his most magnificent project and she was very secretive about it."

"I remember my mother telling me about his fascination for the Palace but recreating it? That is quite surprising." Alaena comments.

She then steps forward towards the large gate and touches its center. The gate opens by itself.

I blink my eyes in amazement. "Ok, the one in Paris doesn't do that."

Everyone in the Council chuckles except Samuel. As the gate is opening, we hear a loud neigh as a huge gush of wind blows the leaves off the ground.

Nebesia's large white wings cause us to duck. She lands near her Mistress and nuzzles her. Alaena laughs and strokes the pegasus' hair.

"What the hell is that and where can I get it?" Phoebe glares at the majestic creature.

"This is my pegasus, and unfortunately, a Fire Queen cannot have it as a partner." Alaena jokes. "However, you will have your own creatures after the coronation. But that is for later." She turns around and enters the Palace.

As expected, the carvings depicting the forces of the elements, the color of the walls, the grand staircases, everything is the same. Except for one thing.

"Where is the ivory statue of that queen?" I ask Alaena with an unusual urge in my speech.

"What statue?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"There is this woman with a crown on her head. She has long hair and her hands are spread open like this." I hold out one of my hands as if I am giving a sermon, and holding Coco with the other.

"That sounds like one of the first two Queens. The Air or the Water, and keeping in mind the position of your father here, it is probably the latter." Alaena explains.

"Why isn't it here then?" Rachel asks.

"It never was. All of the sculptures and statues are in the Chambre des Peintures. Perhaps, your father wanted to pay a tribute to Queen Oceania." Flumen tells her.

So that is what it is. This Water Queen must have played a huge role in Dad's life here if he designed a whole statue of hers.

"So, where do we go now?" Phoebe asks as she looks around the place.

"To the wardrobe, two of the spirits will guide you there. After selecting your clothes and accessories, you are to clean yourselves and change into them. Then, we will head to the throne room and you shall be coronated there." Samuel finishes.

Two women then appear out of thin air. Both of them have grey hair and kind hazel eyes, and they look the same. "Your Majesties, please follow me." One of them refers to Rachel and me. The other says the same thing to Phoebe.

As Rachel and I start walking up the sea-green stairs, I notice Alyssa tracing our steps. I ignore her presence and turn to the hallway after the spirit.