CH-16 THE DRAGON CASTLE (PART-2)

I hear a loud ringing next to me. I instantly open my eyes to find the sunlight piercing my eyes. Perla is standing there in a turquoise garb with the bell in one hand and Coco in the other.

I get up slowly. "Is today our training?"

She nods with a bright smile. "After you bathe and change into fresh clothes, you will head to the breakfast hall. Then, your trainer will be taking you to the yard for your practice."

"And there is no way to skip it?" I joke.

Perla's eyes blink in confusion. I stop her before she says anything. "I'm kidding. I'm going to the bathroom."

I brush my teeth with a minty gel, take a bath and tie my hair into a high pony. Perla has already kept a long light blue tunic and a pair of dark blue pants on the bed for me. I change into them and feel the indigo belt strapped onto my waist.

I head out of the room with Coco behind me. Perla accompanies us downstairs where I meet my sisters.

"Oh, thank god, you're okay!" Rachel exclaims. She is wearing a dark green tunic and maroon pants. Her brown belt holds a green stone in the center.

"Wait, I'm okay? Oh, right." I remind myself of the night before. "What exactly happened again?"

Phoebe responds. "To summarize, it looked like you were having a seizure. So, all of us came in, the Earth lady from the Council gave you some kind of drink, and you went to sleep." She fixes the red strap on her orange tunic that matches her jet-black pants.

"That Earth lady has a name," Mistress Sephone speaks up. We turn around and observe Alaena and the Council of Element walking towards us. "And the drink that healed Queen Caroline is the juice of stormflower."

Rachel shakes her head. "That's not a flower."

Mistress Sephone shrugs. "It is here." A male spirit comes our way and directs us to the breakfast hall.

Ingozi eyes our outfits and chuckles. "It looks like the new Queens are already ready to battle!"

Phoebe frowns and confirms, "Are we not?"

"I am afraid not, Your Majesty. You have not even started training." He replies with a false disappointment in his voice.

We seat ourselves in the hall where each wall is painted with the colours of the Elements. Above us, however, hangs a glass rainbow chandelier. We are served with bread, blueberry and strawberry jam, and a cup of a pink drink.

"What's this?" Rachel picks up the drink.

"It's called Heshbi. It provides immunity all day long and helps you to stay active during physical activities. Make sure you drink all of it. Especially you, Lady Caroline." Mistress Ferrine emphasises.

I raise my glass and taste the sweet liquid. "It's good," I assure her. We all continue to eat in silence.

"So, who's gonna be training us?" Phoebe asks hurriedly as she finishes her last bite.

"Me," Ingozi answers excitedly.

Lord Samuel quickly puts down his fork. "You? I thought you said one of your juniors will be training our fledgling Queens."

"Well, I changed my mind. Alyssa and I thought it best to put aside some time to devote our hours to the ladies. I hope that would suit Your Majesty?" He confirms with Alaena.

She shrugs. "If it does not interrupt with both of your tasks, then you have free will, Master Baleka. Speaking of training, I believe it is time. Send the girls to me once you are done. Master Pecunia, Mistress Sephone, you are welcome to head to your chambers. Samuel, come with me."