AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi readers! Grisha here. First of all, I would like to thank all the followers who took the time to read this book and support my account. I would also like to thank the people who gave me feedback on this book and pointed out my mistakes. I truly appreciate y'all.

The Mistress of Magic is the first in The Mystical Mirror series. The story will continue further but as of now you only need to focus on the characters introduced in this book. And I hope you like reading their stories as much as I loved writing them.

I am fully aware of the fact that I don't have a large number of followers or even views, however, I did not expect this book to gain so many views in such a short time. And I am grateful to every one of my readers and followers who decided to give me a chance. 

Though it may not seem like a lot, this is the first time that any of the pieces I have written has received this much attention. I had tried to upload this book on my blog but after uploading the first chapter, I had to abandon the blog as the chapter had no views. (It still has no views. LOL) I thought that the same thing would happen here as well since the poems that I uploaded on this account also didn't have a whole lot of views. (*Edited* I have now combined them into a book called- The Wings of Night. Go check it out! It is on my account only. Okay, enough with the self-promo.)

 But after posting a few chapters of my book and then later joining the Sunflower Book Club (Thank you for the views) I saw my numbers rising quickly. I am confident that this book can hit 3000 views pretty fast because of the rapid growth I am seeing. I am again so thankful for the people who are reading this book.

So basically, even though no one cares for this, I would just like to say thanks again to the people who are reading this book, following my account and commenting below, and helping me better myself as a writer.

Thank you to @conormcgregora for making this amazing cover of my book. 

All rights reserved

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Now let us dive into the world of The Mystical Mirror...

Thanks for reading!