hisoka x friend pt 2

A/N: pls i don't have enough brain cells to come up with more imagine scenarios for shi tori & fei. so i might end the book soon.

Previous chapter:
^"Hello. I'm illumi. The oldest son of the Zoldyck family."^

'so, this is killua eldest brother? hmm, i didn't even know killua had other siblings.'  Shi tori stared at the black hair male for a moment before one of the troupe members spoke up, catching her attention.

"Hisoka, why did you want to introduce illumi to us?" Chrollo asked intertwining his fingers together.

"Mhm~?" Hisoka set his cards to the side before standing up walking towards shi tori with a sly grin. "Why? Because i wanted to see how strong my Shi tori has become since we first met her~" Hisoka rubbed his thumb against Shi tori cheek, gently.

Feitan watched the whole thing with bated breath and a burning feeling rising in his chest.

"So, i'm assuming that you want me to go against killua older brother, correct?" Shi tori swatted hisoka hand away, giving him a pissed off look. Hisoka smiled eying Shi tori before returning back to his seat.

Chrollo had thought to himself for a second then saying, "Shi tori has become too soft, she could need a good beating to get her back to her senses."

Shi tori eyed chrollo giving him a "what the heck?!" look. Chrollo was completely unfazed about Shi tori expression, not caring at all. She then averted her eyes to fei, noticing how Feitan was also completely unfazed by this idea.

'damn, they really think i've become useless. i wouldn't blame them though. i do believe i've become soft.' Shi tori let out a defeated sigh before saying, "It's not like i get a say in this anyways, but i suppose i'll go against you, Illumi."

Illumi had a dead-planned looked on his face before adverting his eye to the black hair girl. "Ok."

"Then it's settle then~!" Hisoka stood back up again wrapping his arm around his best friend shoulder. Shi tori nod her head before existing the main room with feitan following behind her.

"Shi tori, illumi seems very strong." Feitan voice muffled a bit because of his mask.

"I agree. I don't know much about Killua family background, but just by taking one look at him i can tell that he's been through things."

"Shi tori, do you think you can beat him."

Shi tori stoped in her tracks for a second before turning around giving Fei a thumbs up and a closed eye smile. "Yup, i can beat him!"

- time skip -
*i never put *time skip's* in this book before, but i want to start adding them ;))*

WHAM.

'sh!t, maybe i shouldn't have lied to feitan about beating illumi.' She thought while stumbling a bit trying to get back up. Shi tori looked up to see barley any scratches on the black hair male. 'dang, what do i need to do to beat him.'

Fate was clearly not on her side, but shi tori never gave up. She had blood oozing out at the side of her lip, and a few limbs busted. 'i guess i have no choice but to do this if i want to keep fighting a little bit longer.' Shi tori placed a hand on her knee cap trying to catch her breath as black thorns shoot out coming out from the side of her body.

The black thorns were able to heal her and kill the people around her, so it was very beneficial. Illumi jumped back landing on one of the tall boulders that stood outside the hideout. "Impressive."

'tch, this is a pain. having to resort to this idea because i'm not "strong enough"'
As the horns healed her wounds and keeping the distance between the two she was able to pull out one of her signature moves.

Shi tori whipped out her Jakotsutō hoping that one out of the fifty blades would hit illumi, managing to get at least one hit on him. Though with her bad luck the blades that had almost reached him was kicked back aiming towards her.

Luckily for her she still had her black thorns out and the fifty blades got tangled up in there. 'geez, i almost had him too.'  Shi tori thought of various ideas hoping that at least one of them would work, but sadly it all backfired on her.

Shi tori was left defeated lying on the ground having a few open wounds, a broken bone, and some dry blood smeared in the corner of her lip. Feitan gave the pasty tall man a dirty look as he walked over offering to help shi tori up.

Chrollo had been watching the fight from above the rocks and bluntly says, "It seems to me that our shi tori is starting to become useless to us."

Of course knowing that would piss Shi tori off, she left the room avoiding to cause a scene in front of the guest + her troupe members.

Chrollo eyed the black hair girl before leaving, then saying "I apologize for my member rudeness. I hope that you would mind her horrible manners."

"It's fine." Illumi replied also eyeing the black hair girl. "Hisoka, I've got to go. Bye"

"Bye~" Hisoka blew Illumi a kissed goodbye and the black hair man vanished.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT & SORRY I HAVEN'T LIKE POSTED IN MONTHS! i've just haven't been motivated enough to write..