shi tori x goodbyes

Previous chapter:
^"These boys really are something... I hope they never find me. I wanna spend more time with these boys before they come for me. I don't wanna go, I wanna be with you two just a little longer..."

The three walked around greed island and continue on having fun. Phantom troupe desperately tried to find shi tori, but always missed her at the last second.

"Should we just give up on her. It was originally just thirteen of us." Shizuku said, as she placed both of her hands behind her back while waking with the others.

"Well Uvogin and Pakunoda kicked the bucket remember.. besides the boss wants shi tori in our group. She a valuable assent to the troupe." sighed Phinks.

Shizuku let out a "tch" noise in annoyance. Feitan was extremely quite. He didn't speak much ever since shi tori left. *its not like he speaks much anyway*

"Let's keep looking. I mean shi tori is bound to cause a riot." Franklin chirped in. The phantom troupe kept walking to find the missing member of the phantom troupe.

"Shi tori over here! Looks it's pirates!" Gon pointed to the docks where tons of ships were docked.

Shi tori eyes sparkled when she saw how huge the pirates ships are. 'Just imagine the amount of people I could kill on that boat! Or how many people they killed!'

Gon and Killua looked at shi tori direction to see the young black hair girl swaying side to side excitedly

'What's she so happy about?' Thought the two boys. "Hey what about we go down and see one of the ships!" Gon asked.

"Sure thing." Said Killua and Shi tori. The three went down to the harbor to see tons of men and women working around the ships. It was dusk hours so all of the people were either about to set sail or pack it up, and rent a place here.

"Wow this place is so prettyyyy!" Drool started to come down shi tori face. She basically looked like some love stuck puppy. The two boys laughed at shi tori, on how stupid she looks right now.