when x two x becomes x one

"Shi tori... t-that was hot." Thought Feitan.

* I'm attempting to make a quick love story here, so you guys can actually have a Feitan x shi tori x reader lol. sorry if it sucks, I suck at romance👹🙈✨*

Then their was seven. The six had finished helping Nobunaga with his job. It wasn't a very hard job to do. In fact the six thought Nobunaga called was because he was to lazy to do it himself.

Chrollo called and yet again they were split up. Shi tori and Feitan would be going as a pair, to finish a job, and the rest would be spilt up into groups of three or four.

While Feitan and shi tori was walking to their new destination, shi tori was blushing a slight pink while holding Feitan hand.

"F-Feitan." She said in a quite tone. She had her face the other way so Feitan wouldn't see her blushing.

Feitan looked over his shoulder to see shi tori hiding her face a little and called out his name.

"Mhm" he replied.

Shi tori was slightly shock. She didn't think Feitan would hear her.

"Oh um... I-I just wanted to know... if we're boyfriend or girlfriend." She said.

The last part she muttered over her breath because she was to afraid to actually say it to him.

As shi tori was still walking holding Feitan hand, Feitan suddenly stop, causing shi tori to not to keep her balance.

"Hey what you do that for!" She whined, and pouted her face.

Feitan pulled her closer to him. The two were chest to chest, face to face.

"What did you say." He asked.

His tone was a sweet yet cold tone. It somewhat smoothed shi tori, causing her to blush a little more.

"It's nothing." She sheepishly replied. She put one of her free hands on the back of her head.

Feitan moved his head to her neck, and slowly started to suck her. Feitan knew it was pleasing shi tori. She let out a quite moan trying not to seem like she was enjoying it.

Feitan then pulled away from her neck and went for her lips. He slowly kissed her lips, and the two were sync with each other.

The two broke away from the kiss to catch some air. The two pant as they tried catching their breath. The kiss wasn't a fast sloppy kiss, it was a slowly and passionate kiss.

When he looked at shi tori face, it was a dark shade of red. She was fidgeting a lot and kept trying to hide the dark shade of red.

Feitan grabbed her hand and put it up to his face. He rubbed her thump knuckle as he kept her hand placed on his face.

"Now what was it." He asked in a deep and more serious tone of voice.

"I just wanted to know what are we." She said, as she tried to take her hand back.

Feitan gripped a little harder on her hand.

"Mhm what are we?" He repeated the question.

He thought to himself as he still held shi tori hand. He then placed shi tori hand that was on his face, and placed it on his palm. He then flipped her hand over where the lines on you're palm were shown.

He traced the lines that was on you're palm. He gently smiled underneath his bandanna.

"I don't know, what do you think we should be." He asked. He looked up at her and stopped tracing the lines on her palm.

Shi tori looked in his grey eyes. His eyes were calm and smooth, but it also seemed cold and broken. Shi toru couldn't help but to shed a few tears.

Feitan and the phantom troupe seemed to know a lot about her, but she doesn't know a lot about them.

Feitan noticed the little tears rolling down shi tori face. He put a hand on shi tori head and pressed it against his arm body. Shi tori could feel Feitan slow heartbeat, and the heat rising from him.

She then looked up at him and gave him a watery smile.

"I think we should date." she said.

Shi tori face was still scattered with bright red.
Feitan leaned in and kissed shi tori again. After that quick kissed he placed his forehead on hers. Their noses was touching and Feitan had a gentle smile.

"Okay then, it's official." He smiled.