numb x numb

They brought shi tori back to the hideout and gave her some food to eat. Shi tori had no face expression. She looked like a doll completely now. She doesn't move or talk.

When she do move it's only to go to the bathroom or to go outside.

"I think shi tori, is depressed." Said shalnark.

"Yeah let's try taking her to the city, let's all go this time!" Said Phinks.

They brought shi tori into the city. She held onto feitan hand during the whole site viewing. She didn't make a sound nor did she eat. People around here slowly started not to care about shi tori anymore.

A man approached the phantom troupe asking to speak to shi tori.

"Sorry but you can't speak to shi tori at the moment."
Phinks said.

"Why is that?" Asked the man.

"It's because-"

Right when phinks was gonna respond to the man shi tori put a hand over his mouth. She didn't say anything to the man but gave him a annoyed look.

"Shi tori I just wanted to say that-"

Right before the man spoke, shi tori got a hold of the man face and squeezed it. Blood poured out through the face, the nose, and ears. The troupe members were a little stun that you didn't let the man speak, usally you let them say that they have to say.

"Shi tori are you feeling okay?" Said Franklin.

You turned around with the man head still in you're hand. You then ripped it off his body and dropped the head. You then spit on the head. The head began to disintegrate when you spit on his head.

"Woah she can do that?!" The troupe members thought.

"I wanna go home." Said Shi tori.

The troupe members were stunned to hear shi tori talk for the first time, since yesterday.

"Yeah sure we can go hom-" said phinks.

"I don't wanna go to this home, I wanna go to my old town. My home." Shi tori said.

Her head was down and little tears slowly started to roll down her face.

"Uh sure we can head there, let's just ask the bos-" said Bonolenov.

"I can go by my own, I don't need anyone else."
Said shi tori.

The troupe members tried to stop shi tori but she started running towards her home town. The troupe members told chrollo on what shi tori was gonna be doing.

"Oh she's heading home?" Asked chrollo.

"Yeah and she doesn't want us to come with her."
Said Machi.

"Let her go, her town isn't that far from here anyway."
Said chrollo.

Shi tori reached her town and paid her respects. None lives in the town anymore. It was abandoned since the incident. Ever since I killed my town and my family members this place has been a ghost town.

Shi tori looked around everywhere in the city. Old blood stains were still on the walls.

" wow I really took a toll on this place, didn't I?" Thought shi tori.

She reached a building that she never seen before.

"What's this building do here? I've never seen this building before?" She thought.

It looked new and everything inside the building was fresh. The walls smell like fresh paint, and the furniture looked new too.
All of a sudden a man behind her stood at the door.

"What are you doing at my house?" Asked the man.

"Oh sorry I was just paying my respects. I didn't know you lived here." Said shi tori.

The man took a quick glance and realized shi tori.

"Hey aren't you the girl, who killed this whole village here?" Asked the man.

"Yeah and what if I am?" She replied.

Shi tori hid her Jakotsutō inside her dress.

"Oh just wondering, but why would you pay you're respects? I mean you wouldn't have to pay you're respects if you didn't kill the whole town." Said the man.

Shi tori let out a sigh and explained the whole reason on why she killed her family and the town.

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear. Well I can't let a person like you stay here any longer, so I have to ask you to leave." Said the man.

Shi tori faces looked shocked.

"This man is telling me to leave?! This is my town!" Thought shi tori.

"Get along shoe!" Yelled the man.

Shi tori stood still as the man shoved and pushed her. The man all of a sudden slapped shi tori in the face causing her to fall to the ground. She spit out a little bit of blood.

"I SAID GET OUT!" Yelled the man.

"I deserve this. I've been very bad lately. Killing innocent people who had nothing to do with my own personal grudge." Thought shi tori.

The man slapped, kicked, punched, and even beaten, shi tori till she could no longer stand. He then threw shi tori body outside of the town as he went back inside of his home.

"I-I deserves this..." said shi tori.

Her body that was covered in blood laid in the sand. Her motionless body laid there. The sun beaming on her causing her to sweat a little. Shi tori was loosing a lot of blood, and slowly started to loose conscious.