phantom troupe x captured x gon x killua

"Oh well we could still try!" Said gon.

"Hey look here's a video of where they were last spectated." Said leorio.

Gon, Killua, Leorio looked at the video of three members waking. Gon looked out a opened window and saw the three of the spiders walking.

"Look there they are!" Yelled gon.

Killua punched gon in the back of the head.

"Shut up! Do you want them to notice that we're watching them!" Said killua.

"noo..." said gon.

Shi tori, Phinks, Feitan, sat at ice cream place that was just across another building.

"It's so sunny out!" Said shi tori.

You put you're arms behind you're head. In the corner of you're eye you saw people recording and looking at you. The people who was recording and looking at you was three tables behind you. You were getting a little fed up. You stood up from you're chair and Vanished.

"Where shi tori go!" Said phinks.

"I don't know, but she probably not to far." Said feitan.

You then reappeared ontop of the table of the people who were recording you. Phinks and feitan herd screams that was coming from behind you. They quickly turn there attention to the screams.

"What's going on? Do you think it's shi tori?"
Asked phinks.

"Possibly." Sighed Feitan.

They rushed over to see you sitting on top of a table. You pinched the man cheeks with you're hands.

"Aww, aren't you a little pest." You said.

The people around you started to leave the are and calling the cops.

You then look into the man eyes as he began to be hypnotized.

"I want you to steal the money in the cash register. Do you got that my sweet little thing." She said.

"S-sure thing." Said the man.

Shi tori then stopped pinching the man cheeks as he went to go steal the money in the cash register. Phinks picked you up and put you on his shoulders.

"Now what are you doing?" He asked.

"He was recording us and looking at me so I asked him to steal for me."

"Why couldn't you do it you're self?" Asked feitan.

"Haven't you seen the flyers around town? We're wanted dead or alive!" Said shi tori.

Feitan grabbed a flyer that was hanging on a bulletin board.

"Looks like we are." Said feitan.

"Shucks, that means we can't go out in town as much." Said phinks.

"We still can! We stopped tons of armed men when we went to the second underground auction." Said shi tori.

The man came back with the money in his hand. He handed you the money and then he was finally un-hypnotized.

"What the heck! You little bitch I'll kill yo-"

All of a sudden the man head exploded. A big boom came from the ice cream place.

"Aww man I caused a scene." Whined shi tori.

Phinks, Feitan, and shi tori quickly rushed out of the building.

"Did you hear that?"
Said gon.

"Yeah it was a big boom sound."
Said leorio.

"Shh there moving let's follow gon." Said killua.