Big x Bash

The breeze was warm and the sky was dark. People all gathered around in one area, and for what you may ask? The Big Bash. The Big Bash is where a bunch of troupe members from all over the world come to fight other troupe members. Whoever defeats all members that wanted to participate in the match gets 40million jenny.

"This will be our last match folks! Haru vrs Shi Tori!" Announced the referee. The blood lust between the two was high. Troupe leaders even decided to bid on who would win today's last match. 

"I'll go easy on you... since you're a girl." Haru cooed, earning a sinister smile from the girl on the other end of the ring. Shi Tori eyes narrowed down on the big fella as she gripped her blade by her side, trying her best to keep her cool. 

"Let the match begin!" Shouted the referee. Jumping into the air, Haru slammed his fist down but soon realized that he had missed. 

"Eh? That's all you got?!" She teased. A troupe with thirteen members arrived as they watched the battle before them. 

"Boss, who do you think will win?" Asked a small man with black hair that wore a skull bandanna.

"Perhaps... the man with chest hair..." The boss replied, giving his team member a gentle smile. The Phantom Troupe had reserved a VIP spot for tonight's match as they sat on the edge of a cliff, watching from below.

"This is getting kind of boring... does anyone wanna play cards?" Asked Shalnark.

"I'm in." The pink hair girl replied. ( Known as Machi ) 

"So am I." Said a black hair girl whore glasses. ( Also known as Shizuku ) The match was still in process as it has only been 20m since the match had started and no one was injured. Shi tori finally decided to stand still as she gave Haru a closed eye smile before quickly bending her back to avoid Haru's punch.

"How are you the strongest? You're so weak." She whined, shaking her head in disbelief. 

Haru looked down at his fist, realizing that there was no sign of blood. "Why you little-" All of a sudden, Shi Tori quickly whipped out her blade as she sliced his stomach open. His body dropped like a fly as the blood poured out from his lifeless body.

"Miss. Shi Tori, to what group do you belong too?" The referee asked.

"I don't belong to any group. I'm all on my own." She replied with a proud look on her face. Group leaders from all over the place quickly jumped from their seats as they rushed down to welcome her into their squad. But of course, Shi tori turned down their offers. She wasn't interested in joining groups. She thought it was dumb and futile. Right as she escaped the mob of people that were surrounding her, a hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her towards them. They then jumped into the sky and landed on the cliff where several other troupe members awaited. Shi Tori had found herself standing in front of the infamous group called, The Phantom Troupe. 

"We saw your fight! It was pretty awesome!" Said a short blonde fella with green eyes. ( Known as Shalnark ) 

"Umm... thank you?..." 

"Miss. Shi Tori, would you like to join the Phantom Troupe?" Said a tall lean man with short black hair and pale skin. ( Known as Chrollo ) 

Shi Tori placed her finger to the side of her lip, tilting her to the side as she thought about Chrollo's offer. "Sorry but... i'm all good." She cooed. 

"Sorry but... my request wasn't something that you get to decide upon. " Chrollo quipped back, earning an annoyed glare from the girl before him. Right when Chrollo was about to grab her wrist from keeping her to runaway, Shi Tori jumped into the sky, the moon shining bright as ever as your reflection shined below. She was in the air for about... five seconds till the black haired man with the skull bandanna ( Known as Feitan ) knocked her out of the sky and pinned her to the ground. His body leaned against her. His bandanna hung a little off of his mouth and his eyes were fixated on her petite figure. 

"Feitan, get off of her." Chrollo ordered. Getting up, Feitan dusted the dust off his clothes as well as Shi Tori. "So you're joining us?" 

Shi Tori let out an annoyed sigh before putting her hands behind her back and giving Chrollo a closed eye smile. "I suppose."