a x burtal x battlefiled

Previous chapter:
^As the moon shined bright in the sky Kurapika threw a dagger into uvogin heart that pierced threw. Uvogin body then collapsed. His body was cold. No movement at all. Uvogin had died.^

It was next week, and uvogin still hasn't arrived. The other troupe members started to get worried.

"So were gonna assume that the chain user had killed uvogin." Said chrollo.

"I knew it! I knew I should of had done with him!" Said shalnark.

"What a pitty." Said Hisoka.

The troupe members all gave Hisoka a dirty look.

"What did you say?!" Yelled Nobunaga.

"I said what a pitty. He shouldn't try to fight his own battles all the time." Said Hisoka.

"Why you-" said Nobunaga.

"Everyone just calm down! We're not fully sure if uvogin dead, but I have a pretty good suspicion that he is." Said shalnark.

The tension in the room was kinda intense. Nobunaga was really close to uvogin and wanted revenge on him.

"Tonight is the underground auction. I want all of us attend tonight auction. I will be going ahead and I'll call for you when I arrive at the building. If there anyone who's in the way of you guys getting to the building then kill them." Said chrollo.

"Alright." Said the troupe members.

As we wait for night to approach again we all decided to chill and hang for a little bit. Shi tori was getting a little antsy and wanted to go back out in town.

"Boss I'm heading out in town." Said shi tori.

"If you're heading out in town take three people with you. We don't know what the chain user is cable of, and if we're in groups it's gonna be harder for him to kill us."
Said chrollo.

"Alright. Then I'll have Feitan and Phinks with me." Said shi tori.

"Alright." Said chrollo.

As you were out in town you decided to bring up uvogin.

"Hey I know this might be a bad time to bring this stuff up, but do you think uvogin is really dead?" You asked.

"Well it's been a week. And we don't know much about the chain user powers. It was possibly a onevone fight, and uvogin doesn't really do good unless he has a few people around to support him." Said phinks.

"Yeah and uvogin is stupid. So he probably didn't think his plan fully." Said feitan.

You laughed at what feitan said as you skipped around threw the city. Once again you bumped into someone who had white hair and blue eyes. 

"Omg I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bumped into you." She said.

"It's alright." Said the white hair boy.

"Hey what's you're name?" You asked.

"I'm killua." Said the boy.

"And I'm gon!" Said another boy.

"Oh well hello Killua and Gon, I'm Shi tor-"

Phinks picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN!" You yelled.

"Shut up! You said you wanted to go out in town, we're not here to socialize." Said phinks.

"Yeah. We don't give out our names to strangers that we just met." Said Feitan.

Shi tori pout as phinks carried her away. Feitan was right by phinks side.

"That was strange?" Said killua.

"Yeah that was." Said gon.

A man was walking around with flyers in his hand. He handed one to killua and gon. What they saw on the flyer was a wanted list for the phantom troupe. It showed all fourteen members pictures on the flyer.

"Hey we just saw three on them!" Said gon.

"Hey we did!" Said killua.

They looked up and saw the three members from the phantom troupe disappeared.
It was time for the auction and the members were all gathered together inside the Abandoned building.

"I'm gonna go ahead first and I'll call you when I'm at the building." Said chrollo.

"Okay." Said the members.

When chrollo was heading to the building he ran into a girl that was part of the nostrade family. Reason why chrollo knew that was because shalnark showed him a picture of all the people who worked for the nostrade family, because the chain user was somehow working with them. Chrollo gave the girl a ride to the building and had dinner. Right when they were about to head to the auction he punched her in the stomach and then opened up his "bandits of secrets" book and stole her ability.

Chrollo then headed to the twelfths floor and killed a guy who was trying to stop him from coming. Chrollo had his hair down and wore a black suite. Another man also tried to chrollo but killed him with a pen. He then used his nen fish to eat the victim alive. The victim couldn't feel pain or bleeding. The nen fish ate away at the Victim body.

Chrollo picked up his phone and called the rest of the members and told them to start coming. But he changed the rule a little bit. On the way here he wants it to be a blood bath. He wants everyone who's outside of the building and inside dead. If they tried to stop them.

As chrollo opened up the big glass window that showed the view of the city, the nen fish had disappeared and the victim body finally died. Blood was scattered on the wall and his body fell to the ground.

"Boss wants us to come now. But he changed the rule a little bit. He wants us to kill anyone who tries to stop us." Said shalnark.

"Alright." We said.

As we headed to the underground auction tons of men with armed guns tried to stop us. There was only eleven of us that were outside of the building and four of us that were inside the binding.

Shizuku drove a car that Franklin and her was in. The armed men shot at the car. The tire wheels were deflated by the shots and the car was spinning. The windshield broke by the bullets of the armed men.

The car then blew up but Shizuku and Franklin got out just in time.
Shizuku stood behind Franklin as Franklin shot the men. Franklin fingers can attached and unattached. When there unattended bullets come flying out.