yorknew x city

Phinks, Feitan, Shalnark, and Shi tori, all arrived back to the hideout. Phinks placed shi tori down.

"We're back!" Said shi tori.

She twirled around the empty hideout.

"What were you doing? Did you go after Crona?" Asked chrollo.

"Omg no! I totally forgot about Crona, I actually destroyed a whole village. They were really kind. I mean they even ALLOWED me to destroy there village. They didn't even fight back! Like isn't that wei-" sai shi tori.

"That's enough, I herd all I wanna hear." Said chrollo.

Shi tori smiled and grabbed on to feitan arm.

"Actually I wanna speak with you guys real quick." Said chrollo.

Everyone turned there attention to chrollo.

"Today we will be leaving the hideout. We're gonna be heading to yorknew city again." Said chrollo.

Shi tori Squealed with excitement.

"We're leaving now, so we don't have time to rest. I have airplane that will be taking us." Said chrollo.

"Oo sweet." Said shalnark.

The troupe arrived to the airport and aborted the airplane. It wasn't to long till they arrived to yorknew city, and was back to there old hideout.

Shi tori walked in and took a good sniff of the air.

"This doesn't give me good vibes."
Said shi tori.

"Neither do I." Said phinks.

The troupe members who were there when Pakunoda died, looked at the spot she died at in the hideout. They each said something they liked about her and moved away from the spot.

Chrollo sat back up on his rock and began to read his book.

"Boss why are we exactly here again?" Asked Nobunaga.

"We're here because there is another auction."
Said chrollo.

The members who remembered the death of the two troupe members that died, started to shiver a little.

"But boss, last time when it was a auction we lost two members." Said Franklin.

"I know that, but this time we be cautious. We also found out some new stuff about shi tori, so that will be helpful to." Said chrollo

Shi tori did a little twirl for the group as she was flattered at what chrollo had said.

"For now its a rest day, tomorrow is the auction and we only steal a few things." Said chrollo.

"What are the things you would like us to steal?" Asked Kortopi.

"I want only books."
Said chrollo.

The troupe nodded and decided to rest on some boxes and rocks that were there.

"I'm heading out again like usual." Said shi tori.

"I g-" said phinks.

All of a sudden hisoka jumped off his rock and walked towards shi tori.

"What the heck! Why is hisoka walking towards me?! Does he wanna fight me!" Thought shi tori.

Hisoka placed a hand on shi tori shoulder. He kneeled down to get to her level.

"I'm going with you today." Said hisoka.

"O-okah..." said shi tori.

The boys of the troupe members were a little bit agitated.

"Hisoka un trust worthy, he might lead shi tori to a area and let her escape, he could also do dirty things to shi tori." Thought the boys.
*all expect chrollo.*

Hisoka and shi tori headed out for town. Hisoka grabbed shi tori hand.

"So why did you wanted to come with me?" Asked shi tori.

"Oh I don't know. I wanted a change of sensory for once." Said hisoka.

"Oh I see, you don't like being cooped in the hideout either?" Asked shi tori.

"Correct my dear." Said hisoka.

Hisoka and shi tori got a few things out in town and headed back to the hideout. When they came back, phinks, Feitan, shalanrk, Nobunaga, Franklin, Bonolenov, all gave hisoka dirty looks.

"Are you boys mad that me and shi tori had fun?" Asked hisoka.

Hisoka looked at you and grabbed you by the waist. The boys got a little more irritated by him.

"Get you're hand off of her." Said phinks.

"What are you gonna do if I don't." Said hisoka.

"Then I'll kill you." Said phinks.

"I would like to see you try." Said hisoka.

Right when phinks was gonna throw a punch at hisoka, shi tori jumped onto hisoka shoulder.
Her eyes were crazy like it was before.

"I wanna fight... I wanna kill you too." Said shi tori.

She looked down and saw hisoka eyes. Hisoka looked up at you and saw you're crazy eyes. He then rolled his eyes and placed you down to the ground.

You're eyes then went back to normal and you gave Feitan a hug.

"I miss you Feitan!" Yelled shi tori.

Feitan face got a bright pink. He pat shi tori head like a dog.

Shi tori stoped hugging Feitan and turned her attention to chrollo.

Shi tori jumped and landed on the same rock chrollo was on. She was behind chrollo and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.
She moved you're arms away from chrollo and laid her body on his lap.

"What are you doing." Said chrollo.

When he took a peak from his book he saw shi tori out cold.

"I guess whatever you guys did got shi tori tired." Said shalnark.

"Yeah what did you guys even do?" Asked phinks.

"All we did was go shopping. She wanted to wear a white sundress with a white sun hat tomorrow." Said hisoka.