haunting x ghost

"I wish I was kei right now." Thought feitan.

"What should we do? Should we leave?" Asked phinks.

"No." Said feitan.

Phinks and shalnark looked and feitan too see his hand in a fist, and his bright red face.

"Fei are you okay?" Asked shalanrk.

"I'm fine."
Said feitan.

Phinks and shalanrk looked back to see what was going on with kei and shi tori. Shi tori still had her hand on his muscles and she leaned her face closer into kei ear.

"Now tell me, how long have you been deceiving me?" Asked shi tori.

"I-I'm not g-gonna sa-" said kei.

All of a sudden shi tori took a gentle bite of kei ear. Kei let out a little gasp and feitan began to get a little annoyed.

Right when shi tori was gonna ask kei another question, Feitan cut off kei head.

"Let's go he's dead now." Said Feitan.

Shi tori eyes were widen and her hands were all bloody from the pool of blood that poured out of kei body.

"Y-you MONSTER! YOU DESTROYED MY TOY!" Yelled shi tori.

She got up and walked her way to the water to rinse off the blood from her hands.
The trio waited till she was done to bring her back.

"We're heading back to meter city today."
Said shalnark.

"Yeah so let's get back and hurry."
Said phinks.

She came back from rinsing her hands in the water. She had a disappointed look on her face.

"What's wrong, you were gonna kill him anyway."
Said feitan.

"But I wanted to do it..." whined shi tori.

She walked up to Feitan and put both of her hands in the air and did the little "pick me up."'stance.

Feitan rolled his eyes and picked up shi tori. The trio walked back to the villa and began to pack for meter city. After everyone was done packing the limo driver drove the troupe to the airport. The troupe aborted the airport and the plane began to fly to meter city.

Couple hours had been and they would be arriving to meter city in within a few mins.
Shi tori was listening to music until a figure walked up to her.

It had brown hair and was tall, it looked exactly like kei. Shi tori got up from her seat and scooted her way to a wall in the plane. The troupe herd a thump in the back to see shi tori eyes widen and covering her face.

"G-get away! Feitan killed you!" Said shi tori.

"Oh he might of had killed me but my ability is to be able to haunt the living, and bring the dead to haunt you too."
Said kei.

Kei took both of shi tori hands and held them. He gave off a warm smile, but she knew it was a creepy smile of "I'm gonna kill you." look.

"Shi tori are you alright?" Asked shizuku.

The troupe members looked back to see tears rolled down her  face and her trembling.
*all expect hisoka and chrollo*

Shi tori kept quite as the tears rolled down.

"What is she looking at? She like looking up at something." Said kortopi.

"I-I p-please d-don't." Said shi tori.

All of sudden before kei could speak one of the troupe members placed a hand on shi tori shoulder. Shi tori quickly got up and backed up more into the wall.

"Don't hurt me please, I wasn't the one who killed you." Said shi tori, as she covered her face.

"Say what?" Said feitan.

She moved her hands out her face to see feitan giving her a concerning look.

"Are you alright?" Asked Feitan.

More tears rushed down her face and she embraced feitan with a hug. She hid her face in Feitan clothes as she cried.

Feitan pat her head and brought her back to her seat.