uvogin x death x bed

Previous chapter:
^"Well if they were gonna notice they would need to use gyo." Said Shizuku.^

It was cramped in the car and you're eyes and mouth was still pitch black. The members were kinda frighten to be near you.

"So um... when will you're eyes and mouth get back to normal?" Asked Nobunaga.

"I don't know, they go back on there own." You said.

You looked and feitan as he flinched a little.

"Yes?" He's asked.

"Do you guys really think I'm scaring looking?" You asked.

Little tiny tear drops started to form in you're eyes.

"No we don't find you scary looking." Said Shizuku.

"Yeah we just never seen this side of you before." Said Feitan.

You wiped the tears out of you're eyes.

"Oh okay." You said.

"We're almost to uvogin!" Said machi.

Uvogin was strapped down on a metal table. Kurapika and melody and a few others surrounded him.

"Did you kill our fellow comrades that were in the building with you?" Asked Kurapika.

Uvogin Laughed as the others around him had a serious look on there faces.

"Yeah we did." He said.

Kurapika then punched uvogin in the face. Blood dripped from uvogin nose.

"That's enough Kurapika!" Said melody.

They left the room uvogin was in and headed into the lobby. The leader was on the phone with some men. Little did the leader knew that they were actually on the phone with one of the phantom troupe.

"Okay we be here in any minute to pick him up." Said shalnark.

The leader turned to Kurapika and the others and told him about the plan.

"A group of men will be here to collect uvogin. I'll stay with uvogin while the rest of you stay in the lobby." Said the leader.

"Alright boss." Said the rest.

We made a quick stop at the hideout and switched out some people.

"Phinks, Machi, Nobunaga, Shalnark, and Shizuku, will get uvogin while the rest of you stay here." Said Chrollo.

"Alright boss." We said.

When the five members of the phantom troupe arrived none knew it was them. There disguise was just to good. The leader of the group gathered the five members of the phantom troupe and showed them the way to where uvogin was.

"He's right here." Said the leader.

"Thank you for coming so soon. We gave him five canisters of muscle relaxer." Said the leader.

"You guys really rock those disguise." Said uvogin.

"Wait say wha-" said the leader.

Phinks punched right through the leader stomach. When he pulled back his arm there was no blood on him.

"Shizuku get the poison out of me." Said uvogin.

"Sure thing. Blinky!" Said Shizuku.

Shizuku Blinky sucked up all the poison that was in uvogin body. Uvogin then slowly got up. The metal that was keeping him down broke when he got up. Uvogin took a deep breath and yelled really loud.

" Dammit!" Yelled uvogin.

Uvogin got up and threw open the metal door and broke down a wall. The other members who were waiting in the lobby for the leader, ran outside the building. They didn't wanna get killed by uvogin so they quickly escaped.

"We're leaving uvogin." Said the other five troupe members.

Uvogin then slammed his fist into a wall causing there to be a huge hole in the wall.

"Tell the boss I won't be back till I get my revenge on the chain user." Said uvogin.

"Ugh okay." Said machi.

As the five members head back uvogin went on a search to find Kurapika.

"Where uvogin?" Asked chrollo.

"Uvogin said he won't be back till he killed the kid who punched him in the face." Said Nobunaga.

You let out a sigh and jumped down from the window you were sitting at. You're eyes and mouth still was pitch black.

"That's so dumb. Who cares if the guy punched him in the face. He should just come back so we could go to the next auction." You said.

"What next auction?" Asked chrollo.

"You didn't hear? There gonna hold another auction again, because the items were stolen." Shi tori said.

"Ah I see. But don't we have the stolen items here?" Asked chrollo.

"No. The owl didn't tell me where the stolen items are. So I killed him." Said Feitan.

"Alright. Shi tori what happened to you're eyes?" Asked chrollo.

You let out a sigh and jumped back up to you're window. You turned you're head to face the moonlight sky.

"The moon is pretty tonight." You said.

Uvogin and Kurapika had found each other.

"Looks like we meet again chain user."
Said uvogin.

"Why hello." Said Kurapika.

"I'm gonna rip you into pieces!" Yelled uvogin.

As uvogin and Kurapika fought the other troupe members that are at the hideout began to worry.

"Do you think uvogin is okay?" Asked machi.

"He's fine." You said.

"How would you know shi tori. You just joined this troupe so you don't know uvogin like we do." Said Nobunaga.

"You're correct but I believe that uvogin gonna be fine." You said.

You jumped down from the window and started to head outside till the boss called you're name.

"Shi tori where are you going?" Chrollo asked.

"Nowhere?..." you replied.

You're eyes and mouth finally went back to normal. They weren't big and black anymore. They were normal sized and you could see you're pupil now.

"Oh okay." Said chrollo.

Chrollo face is always stuff in some book. There was barley any light in the hideout. Only tiny candles. You looked up and saw the moon.

" I hope uvogin gonna be okay." You thought to you're self.

" if uvogin doesn't come back by next week, then we assume that uvogin is dead." Said chrollo.

"Alright." Said the members.

Uvogin was trapped in Kurapika chains. Kurapika asked him questions as uvogin said "kill me." Kurapika then punched uvogin in the stomach. Uvogin began to puke out blood.

"I'll ask you again. Where is the other members?" Asked Kurapika.

"Just kill me." Uvogin said.

As the moon shined bright in the sky Kurapika threw a dagger into uvogin heart that pierced threw. Uvogin body then collapsed. His body was cold. No movement at all. Uvogin had died.