shi tori x phantom troupe x cage

Feitan gave Nobunaga a dirty look and then looked back at the cage. Shi tori body looked like a dead man body. Her wounds were big and tiny bit of blood poured out of it, you could see where the taser had stun her.

"So how do we break the cage?" Asked machi.

The troupe members chattered among each other, discussing on how they should break the cage. All of a sudden chrollo interrupt franklin.

"Try using you're sword." Said chrollo.

The troupe looked at each other and agreed.
When the troupe looked back at the cage and they saw shi tori slowly moving her hands and feet, that were tied to the chain.

"H-hello... is anyone there?" Asked shi tori.

Shalanrk walked to the cage and then put both of his hands on the bars.

"Maybe if I inject shi tori with my darts, maybe she can break herself free." Said shalanrk.

"Yeah but don't that die after?" Said franklin.

Shalanrk let out a sigh and walked back towards the others.

"Shi tori are you alright? What did they do to you?" Asked phinks.

Shi tori slowly lift up her head. Her eyes were still covered by the bandanna.

"Th-they torture me. because I refuse to be his bride."'said shi tori.

The troupe looked at each other in confusion.

"Why would he want you as a bride?" Asked Nobunaga.

Shi tori coughed up some blood that got a little on the cage bars.

"Wh-where Feitan? I want f-feitan." Said shi tori.

Feitan walked to the cage and placed his hand on the bloody bars.

"I'm here." Said Feitan.

Shi tori gave Feitan a warm smile.

"Sa-save me, i-I'm loosing to much blood."'said shi tori.

Shi tori coughed up some blood again, and her head swayed down. Feitan took out his sword and sliced open the bars. Then he sliced where shi tori had been tied down. He then picked her up and carried her in princess style.

He laid shi tori on his lap while he sat on the floor.

"Feitan aren't you gentlemen?" Said phinks.

Feitan didn't pay attention to what phinks said. He was so worry about shi tori, that his grip was a little bit to hard.

Feitan took off the bandanna that was shi tori. He let out a gasp as he saw shi tori eyes. They were back to black eyes and black mouth. They were huge too. Shi tori started to cry, little tears rolled down her face.

The phantom troupe looked at shi tori beaten body. Felt sorry for her. Feitan placed his hand on shi tori face and wiped away the tears.

Shi tori tried to get up but Feitan was keeping her down. Shi tori struggled to get up but he just wouldn't let her.

"Why are you trying to leave me?" Asked feitan.

Shi tori ignored him and still tried to get out of his arms. She looked like a child being taken away from her mother. She was climbing over feitan back as her arms reached out to grab something.

"Boss what is she doing?" Asked franklin.

Chrollo put down his book and rolled his eyes. He looked down and saw shi tori desperately trying to leave Feitan arms.

"Feitan let her go, let her see where she wants to go." Said chrollo.

Feitan let go and shi tori started to crawl her way over to a big rock. When she reached she used the rock to slowly get herself up.

"You shouldn't stand."
Said Feitan.

Shi tori tilt her head when Feitan said that. When she finally got herself up she took out her Jakotsutō and sliced a tiny bit of her stomach.

The others watched as she sliced her stomach a tad bit open.

"Why she do that for?" Thought the others.

Shi tori let out a scream as her black thorns came out of her stomach. She looked like a sea urchin only where her stomach was. The thorns helped her stand up. Her wounds and taser marks slowly started to heal.

After they were heal the thorns went back into her body and shi tori collapsed. Her body was tired.

Feitan rushed over just in the nick of time before she fell on the stone floor.

Her picked her up in princess carry style and sat by a near by rock. It was night time and the rest of the members fell to sleep.