day x of x the x gala

Previous chapter:
^She wondered if it was her jealously that was corrupting her or was it the fact that she never experienced this type of passion before.^

It was the day of the gala. The boys had wore their suits that they had purchased and shi tori wore the outfit she had picked out yesterday.

The five of you stood outside of the hotel waiting for the limo to arrive. 'Geez how long does it take.'

She started to get a little anxious and was tapping her feet, and flipping a blade around at her side. Gon looked over to see what she was doing.

"Shi tori."

She adverted her eyes towards Gon. "Yes?"

"Is something the matter? You seem anxious." Gon big brown orbs stared into her purple cold orbs.

Of course that brought attention to her, and the other boys stared to look in her direction too, to see what gon was talking about

She put her hand behind her head and sheepishly laughed. "Haha, I'm fine." She sticked out her tongue playfully and smiled.

Gon smiled and moved closer to her. "Hey Shi tori, you look pretty tonight!" Gon gave her a big smile.

"Th-thank you." She flushed a light pink color and turned the other way. 'When he gets older he definitely gonna be the ladies man.'

The limo pulled in-front of the hotel and the five entered the limo. It was quite for most of the ride but once in a while Gon would say something funny that would make shi tori laugh.

"Hey Shi tori, are you happy staying with us? Because if not I would never wanna force you into doing something you don't wanna do."
Gon looked at her again with his brown orbs.

'WHY SUCH A SUDDEN QUESTION!' Her body started to shiver and her face had a shock look on it. 'It's not like I don't like spending time with you guys, it's just that I never understood this type of feeling before.'

Instead of answering Gon question she looked outside the limo window.

"Idiot answer him, do you like spending time with us or not." Killua crossed his arms and a vein started to show up.

" Killua crossed his arms and a vein started to show up