reuniting x with x fei

[ i know i said i write a & b but I am extremely lazy and had to two exams today so this is all I have]

The five of you had returned back to the hotel you were staying at. Shi tori had washed up before heading to bed, Killua and Gon were laying on their beds reading a novel that they had just gotten from the lobby.

Kurapika was sitting in a office chair reading over some files and other office works. Lastly Leorio was sitting on the bed watching the news.

^ this was just for u to visualize what I was writing, BUT I FIND THIS SO FUNNY even tho it's not^

Shi tori came out from the bathroom with her hair wrapped up in a towel having fresh new pjs on. It was a black nigh gown that went down to her knees.

Gon happened to look up from his novel memorized with Shi tori night gown. He admired her and thought of Shi tori as a older sister.

"You look good, shi tori!" He jumped up from his bed running towards her giving her the tightest bear hug ever.

She awkwardly put a hand behind her neck scratching it. "Haha, thanks Gon."

"I guess you look good." Killua looked the other way though avoiding eye contact with her.

"You look sexy~" Leorio added. He gotten up from his bed starting to walk over towards her when Kurapika slapped him in the back of the neck.

"I am incredibly sorry, please just ignore his comment."

"O-okay."

Shi tori was still shook over the whole situation that went down tonight. Overall she was just embarrassed that she asked someone to take her life. She even wonder how Kurapika is staying so calm knowing that she's a spider. But despite that fact he was still kind to her.

"I'm getting kind of tried, is it alright if I head to bed?" She asked the four boys.

"Oh of course. After tonight situation I think we all need some rest." Kurapika giggled.

" Kurapika giggled