shi tori x psychopath x captured

Shi tori, Shizuku, Bonolenov laughed as they watch the two run away in the distance.

After a while of phinks throwing boulders/rocks at Feitan and Shalnark, the six of them decided that they should find a medic.

The heat was extremely hot, and the six had to take a few breaks for the girls, because they were extremely hot.

Shizuku was wearing phinks white long tunic, in the heat, while shi tori was wearing what she had left from her outfit.

Once in a while Feitan would look shi tori up and down, as she walked infornt of him.

"I wish that damn ant didn't ruin my outfit. I could of have gave shi tori my top, so she can cover up in." Thought Feitan.

Soon enough the six had reached a small town down the road. Barley any people lived in the town, but the few who did, didn't have a pleasant expression.

They all had a angry look on their face, like if they were gonna hurt the six. A man who was buffed purposely bumped shi tori shoulder.

Phinks noticed and spoke up.

"Hey! Are you gonna say sorry? You just bumped into one of my commands." Said phinks.

"Tch" said the buffed man.

That really threw phinks on the edge. He started to warm up his arm, till shi tori put a arm out in-front of phinks.

She looked up at phinks, and phinks stopped warming up his arm. Her eyes and mouths were pitch black and big again.

*i forgot to mention her face went back to normal in the other chapter.*

She had a creepy smile on her face when she looked up at phinks. She lowered her arm and started to walk towards the buff man.

Shi tori was hopefully not planning on fighting the man, because she didn't want her wounds to open up even more.

She tapped the buff man on the shoulder, and he turned around and faced her.

"What do you want." He said in angry tone.

Shi tori stood their smiling at the buffed man. Little veins were popping out of his head, as he waited for her response.

"Listen if you have nothing important to say to me, then leave me alone." He said as he shoved her.

She fell to the ground by the push, and sat criss cross apple sauce and smiled.

"Why are you smiling you freak!" He yelled.

The five watched as the buff man was pushing her and grabbing her by her neck. It was a little hard to hold back when their comrade was getting held by the neck.

"Listen you. If you don't respond to me, then I'm seriously gonna kill you." He said.

Shi tori sighed and dropped the smile. She had a creepy smile on her face. Her left eye stayed pitch black and big, while her right eye was back to normal but had a creepy eye.

 Her left eye stayed pitch black and big, while her right eye was back to normal but had a creepy eye