ants x meter city

As they pulled apart tiny bit of salvia came out form their mouths. Shi tori and Feitan giggled. Feitan got up and held his hand up to help shi tori up. She got up and the two headed back to the hideout.

When the two arrived everyone seemed to be gathered around each other, while the boss spoke.

"Hey what's going on!" Said shi tori.

The rest of the phantom troupe gave her a glare. Shi tori stood still. Her face was written with confusion.

"Did I say something wrong..." she thought.

"Glad you two came back, we're you two fooling around again." Said Nobunaga.

His tone was serious and didn't look like he was in the mood to be fooling around with.

Shi tori skipped over to Nobunaga and played with a strand of his hair and whispered into his ear.

"What if I did?." She whispered.

A chill went up his spine as he pushed shi tori away. Shi tori landed on her bum and laughed hysterically.

"Peferct timing you guys! Boss was just giving us a mission." Said shalanrk.

Shi tori stopped laughing as her mouth partley opened and sparkles in her eyes. She got on her knees and placed her hands on the ground.

"A mission..." she said.

"Yup!" Said shalnark.

Chrollo explained the mission to the ones who were going. Feitan, Phinks, Shalnark, Bonolenov, Shizuku, Shi tori, will be heading to meter city to defeat some ants that had invaded their city.

The six agreed and took a plane to meter city. The ride wasn't very long speaking that they had been going back and forth multiple times. When the six phantom troupe members arrived they saw a huge castle with webs in the distance.

"Woah this definitely didn't look like this when I first arrived here." Said shi tori.

The six kept walking when they saw some guys in black mask and white suite, they directed us this way towards a white building.

Inside the white building where white covered up bodies scattered. When the men with the black mask and white suite uncovered one of the white covered up bodies, the man face looked like a monster.

His teeth were jagged, and he was green and had a messed up face.

"Damn why do they look so damn ugly. Like looking at them gives me self confidence boost." Thought shi tori.

Shizuku let out a gasped and the horrific thing.

"Few days ago he was an ordinary human." Said the man with the black mask and white suite.

"So the ants did this." Said shalanrk.

"He's dead as a door nail if you ask me. I don't see the problem." Said phinks.

"Some survived and have go over to their side. All of them look like monsters. It's the assembly debate right now, if should they be declare dead base on rather or not to restore them to their original form." Said the man with the black mask and white suite.