revange x from x the x kaeru x gang

it dawn. The sky was light orange and pink. The clouds were fluffy and white, and the smell of the wet grass.

"So beautiful!" shi tori yelled.

the troupe members started to waken up. ^all expect chrollo and hisoka. Chrollo was reading his book, and hisoka was playing with his deck of cards^

"Every morning you yell "so beautiful!" like shut up!" yelled Nobunaga.

Shi tori put a hand on her hip and moved a tiny piece of hair out of her face.

"haha sorry about that!" said shi tori.

Shi tori was back to normal. There was no more blood on her dress and she wasn't acting strange at all either. Chrollo said that a guy with a few of his troupe members will be coming over to fight shi tori. It was the rest of the Kaeru gang. Not so long ago shi tori killed one of there men.

"Shi tori i have assigned for you another mission. You will be killing the rest of the Kaeru gang. Three men will come by here today trying to kill you. This is gonna help you improve your skills." said chrollo.

Chrollo is obsessed with reading. There is always tons of books laying around where he sits. Hisoka also barely does anything in the group. The boss lets him do whatever he feels like. The rest kinda just do whatever the boss says. Me, Phinks, and Feitan, decided to out in town again. It's kinda our usual thing now. We just go out in town, run into a few people *possibly kill a few* and head back to the hideout.

"Hey shi tori, are you ready for the fight againsit the kaeru gang?" asked Phinks.

Shi tori body started to shake just a little bit. She was anxious to kill the rest of them but also scared.

"what if there to strong for me and i die? no i won't die, because the boss will kill them off before i die. But if i screw up and it does come to that case, then the boss gonna punish me.." Thought Shi tori.

"Shi tori, are you alright?" asked Feitan.

Shi tori turned around and faced both of them. She put two thumbs up and smiled.

"I be fine!" said shi tori.

Shi tori, Phinks, Feitan, was all called back to the hideout. The fight was about to begin. The three members from the kaeru gang have arrived. One was tall and skinny. He had pink hair and wore a black and white gown. Another man wore was short and wore a blue cloack. The last man had black hair, and wore green shorts. He wore no t-shirt and had tons of scars and stitches on his body.

"he looks like he just came out of a fight?" Thought Shi tori.

We all gathered around in a canyon. It was a deep canyon. The rest of the gang watched from a ledge. The boss from the kaeru gang sat on the other side of the ledge. There boss and my boss stood up and shook hands before the fight will begin. It will be onevone. The man with the green shorts and had tons of scars on his body was first to fight me.

"Let the fight begin!" yelled hisoka from the ledge.

The man with the green shorts and scars introduce himself before he actually fought.

"Before we fight and kill each other off i wanna tell you my name. My name is Zakku. You my lady are very beautiful. You're black shiny hair and you're purple eyes, are to DIE for." said Zakku.

You're began to swirl. It was pink and black. All Shi tori could see was a pink roses and Zakku coming up to her. Zakku kept handing you a cloth while you were spitting out blood.

" what is happening, am i dreaming? All i can see is a pink background that is shiny, and Zakku handing me a cloth." Thought shi tori.

"Boss what is happening?! why is shi tori just standing there letting Zakku take all the hits?" asked Machi.

"She doesn't realize that she is taking the hits. You see Zakku can hypnotize anyone like shi tori can do. Expect his target stays paralyzed, and is unable to move." said Shalnark.

Chrollo nodded his head to Shalnark response.

"Well shouldn't we yell something to snap her out of it?" asked Machi.

"No leave her be." said Chrollo.

Shi tori was still hypnotize by Zakku spell. He kept throwing punches at Shi tori stomach. Shi tori hurled some blood as he kept punching. He then picked up shi tori by her neck and watched her eyes swirled.

"They told me you were powerful? A weak little girl like you, powerful? pfft you must be joking! Kaeru couldn't kill you? You're a piece of cak-" said Zakku.

All of a sudden Zakku droped to the ground. His eyes were purple and black. Shi tori had caught her breath and swept the blood off her mouth. She kneeled down and lifted up Zakku head.

"Aww you poor thing. You really thought you had me there. didn't you?" said Shi tori.

"Now i want you to pick up a rock and drop it on yourself okay?" said Shi tori.

Zakku picked up the heaviest bolder he could find and droped it on himself. A big CRASH came from Zakku direction. Blood poured from underneath the rock.

"Now wait for it.." said Shi tori.

A big BANG came from underneath the rock. The rock exploded into tiny pices of rocks. The two members who would be fighting Shi tori trembled. Shi tori had dusten off some of the rock bits that were on her dress.

The troupe members clapped as Shi tori won the first match. ^everyone expect chrollo and hisoka^.