an x unexpected x guest

Previous chapter:
^Feitan nodded his head and vanished into thin air. No trace or anything was left behind nor was any sound made when he left the hide out^

Feitan was running silently through the dark moonlight sky. His foot steps was light as a feather and you couldn't even hear when he had passed someone.

 His foot steps was light as a feather and you couldn't even hear when he had passed someone

^this gif has me dying of laugher but beside that^

It was the day of the gala for Shi tori, Kurapika, Leorio, Killua, and Gon. The five of them had arrived at the gala and Killua was dragging Shi tori too join in with the others.

"They're you are!" Gon ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her stomach. *or waist idc*

"Did you get lost from looking at the beautiful scenery?" Kurapika asked.

She put a hand behind her head and sheepishly laughed. "Yeah, but I'm all good now! Killua helped me find my way here!" She looked over at killua and gave him a smile.

Shivers were sent all over his body and he quickly looked the other way. "Baka, you should've paid attention."

"Well at least you're back with us!" Leorio gave her the thumbs up and winked. Kurapika noticed and let out a long sigh.

"Anyway what do you wanna do first shi tori? Wanna go dance or get some food?" Gon was still hugging her. He looked up at her to see her cold purple orbs. 'She looks so pretty tonight, but her eyes are like glass though.'

Gon had pushed that thought deep down so it wouldn't bother him the rest of the night. "What do you wanna do~" he began to wine.

"Give her a moment to think Gon." Kurapika said while trying to calm Gon down.

"We can go get a drink if you would like?"

Gon face lit up and he had let go of her. "Okay! Follow me!" He started walking towards the drink area and once in a while he will look back to see if you're still following him.

While the two of you arrived at the drink table she didn't noticed that someone that she had met was watching her

She couldn't feel the presence of the person who was stalking her but she did feel unease. The two had walk back from their trip of getting drinks and gave one to Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio.