uvogin x shadow x beast

Previous chapter:
^But as soon as we started flying to get away a bunch of cops followed us. We had no where to go so we had to land by a near by Canyon.^

The hot air ballon landed on a ledge in the canyons. We could see the cars pulling up that was blocking the entrance. We could easily escape by climbing to the top and leave from there, but I don't think that's what they want to do. Men stood before us with guns in there hands. One man shot three bullets into the air.
He was threatening us.

He said
"get down here right now! And we even let you decided if we drown you or buried you!"
Yelled the man

Shalnark laughed at the man comment.

"Wow look at the reception we are getting huh!" Shalnark said.

"I'm not gonna have to clean all this up am I?" Asked Shizuku.

"They are not worth it." Said feitan.

"Hey!" Said Uvogin.

We turned our attention to Uvogin.

" you guys can stay out of this. I'll take care of him myself." Said Uvogin as he slid off the ledge.

The dust flew into the air as he slid down. The men who was below us loaded there guns and pointed it at Uvogin as touched the ground.

"Wait!" Yelled a bald man.

The bald man started to walk towards Uvogin. The bald man took a gun out of his pocket and pointed it to Uvogin head.

"Are you the one who kidnapped all of our guests?" Asked the man.

"Yeah." Said Uvogin.

"Well you sure have a lot of guts, I give you that much. Now which one of you is the leader?" He asked.

Uvogin grind his teeth and laughed.

"You punk!" Yelled the man.

He shot the bullet at Uvogin head. Uvogin head went backwards. He then pulled his head back up again and had the bullet that the guy shot into Uvogin head in his mouth.

The man started to weep as sweat came down his face.

" I knew this was a bad idea!" He thought to himself.

Uvogin lifted his left arm and slapped the bald man. The slap was so strong that the man neck broke. Then Uvogin grabbed the man head and squeezed it with his fist. Blood splatter all over the place.

" eww!" I thought as I watched Uvogin squeezed the man head.

All of the other men who carried guns had a frightening look on there face.

"What a monster!" They all thought.

Uvogin growled like a beast and charged for the armed men. Blood was splattered left and right. Bullets were shot from every angle. Not one man was left alive. Uvogin has wiped out all the men that was here. We could hear from a distance but more and more men showed up. Armed with guns.

"They just keep coming huh?" Said Nobunaga

" don't these guys realize, there only gonna end up dead?" Said Franklin.

"You know just watching isn't much fun. Does anyone wanna play cards?" Asked shalnark.

" I do!" Said Shizuku.