shi tori x decision

Previous chapter:
^"I guess..."^

Gon, Killua, and Shi tori left the restaurant with their immense speed leaving the phantom troupe behind.

Phantom troupe had to adjust their eyes a bit to only notice that shi tori was gone as well as the two boys she was talking to.

"Where did they go?" Asked kortopi.

"I'm not sure but we should find them! The boss not gonna be happy if shi tori goes missing." Said phinks, as he slammed the tab on the table and started to run outside.

While the phantom troupe searched for shi tori, the three were busy hanging out with each other.

"What would you like to do?" Asked gon.

Shi tori looked up at the sky and then looked back at the boys

"Mhm... anything you wanna do!"

"Okay then let's go to a eating contest! We can get our first card there together." Cheered gon.

The three headed towards the area where they would be hosting a pie eating contest. While the three headed to the pie eating contest, the six members of the phantom troupe was searching everywhere for shi tori.

"Where is she." Feitan said in a cold tone of voice.

Phinks looked over his shoulder to see the annoyed fei. Phinks decided not to say anything and to keep his mouth shut.

"Look what I found here!"

The five members of the phantom troupe turned their attention towards shizuku, to see her pointing at a poster.

"Looks like their a pie eating contest going on."

Phinks snatched the poster off the pole and looked closely at it.

"Tch... she better be their or else this is gonna be a very annoying." Sighed phinks.

The phantom troupe head towards the pie eating contest. While the six men of the phantom troupe was heading towards the pie eating contest, the three was already their stuffing there face with pies.

"On you're mark, set, GO!"

Gon was chucking down pies left and right and killua and shi tori was cheering with in the crowds.

"COMON GON YOU GOT THIS!"

"COMON GON! DON'T LET THESE OLD FOLKS BEAT YOU!"

The old folks gave killua a dirty look, while shi tori laughed. Shi tori punched killua arm, which made him look back.

"What was that for?" Said killua.