greed island x love kingdom

Previous chapter:
^"Me too."^

Phantom troupe got shi tori back, and all was good. Shi tori washed up before they head to the next place that they would be stealing from.

Knock Knock! "Hey are you almost done?" Asked phinks.

"..."

"COME ON ANSWER ME! You haven't answered anyone since you left. Please... just answer me."

"..." Shi tori leaned her back against the bathroom door. She could feel the pounding come from the other side. 'This is sooo boring... I've should've stayed with the two boys.'

Knock knock. "WE DON'T GOT ALL DAY! SOME OF US WANNA LEAVE THIS H*LL HOLE."

Shi tori opened the door to see an angry phinks. She had her eyes down, and a smirk grew on her face. She looked back up and gave phinks puppy dog eyes.

 She looked back up and gave phinks puppy dog eyes

"Sorry I took too long. Looks like blood doesn't wash out very well." Phinks pat her on the head.

The two walked back towards the others. They were leaning on a brick wall waiting impatiently for the black hair girl.

"Jeez what took you so long? Did you fell in?" shizuku asked. She had a concern look on her face.

'Jeez didn't know she cared...' Shi tori sighed and put her hands behind her back. Her back was facing the others. She turned around and gave the troupe a smile. "I wished."

They were walking quite a ways when the reached a certain kingdom. It was pink, and tons of girls in frilly dress wondered around the place.

A girl with a basket in her hand and peice of toast in her mouth bumped into Feitan. The crap what was in her basket fell to the floor, so did she.

"Omg I'm so sorry. Could you possibly help me pick this up?" She looked up and gave him sweet puppy dog eyes.

'I really don't wanna help her, but shi tori here I wanna look somewhat like a gentlemen.' He bent down to help pick up the girl stuff, when shi tori stomped her foot on the girl head.

She was smooshing the girl head into  the ground even more. The girl was basically eating the dirt that was off the ground. Feitan got up and gave shi tori and confusing look. She smiled and then pressed the back of her shoe into the girls head.

"H-help m-me..." the girl laid their unconscious. Shi tori wiped her shoe on the girl clothing. 'We should never cross with shi tori.' Thought the others. *well all expect feitan*

"Where even are we." Shi tori asked. She looked up to see a heart placed on top of the castle.

"Looks like we've reached the love castle." Said shalnark. "I wonder if the boss wants anything from here."

"Probably not. It's all girly stuff." Phinks replied. "Shizuku, Shi tori, do you guys want anything from here? Actually never mind... you guys don't like gi-"

Phinks was punched in the back of the head by both of the girls. They both sighed, and placed their hands on their hips.

"Just because we do tomboy stuff."

"Doesn't mean we don't like girly crap aswell."

"Alright alright! We'll look around here and see what they have." Phinks sighed.

The seven members of the phantom troupe walked around in the kingdom of love. The reached a store where they sold frilly dresses. Shi tori and Shizuku quickly made an stop there.

"What could be taking those two so long." Phinks asked. The boys waited outside of the store, because they didn't want to be seen in a girly store.

Tons of women tried to get the boys attention, but failed miserably. Each one of them was (A) shoved or (B) kidnapped by random guys.

The two girls walked out of the girly store. "Finally you're d-" phinks mouthed dropped.

Shizuku wore a black romper with a black sun hat. Shi tori wore white sundress with a yellowish sun hat. A slight breeze went threw the city which made the two look EVEN MORE CUTER.

 A slight breeze went threw the city which made the two look EVEN MORE CUTER

Shi tori face was a blushing messed. She kept trying not to look at the boys. Especially Feitan.

"How do we look!" Shizuku said grabbing a hold of Shi tori hand and spinning her around.

Shi tori looked in Feitan direction to see his face flustered. He hid his face well threw the bandanna, but shi tori could tell he was blushing.

"You girls look great! Now let's go and hit another city." Shalnark suggested.

The seven "attempted." to leave, but their was many encounters.

Situation one: Shi tori was waking when a buff guy with ripped abs came up to her, and picked her up like some doll. Feitan obviously wasn't pleased and chopped the guy neck leaving him unconscious.

Situation two: Bunch of women was all over Shalnark. He politely asked the ladies to "leave me alone please I'm very busy." But they didn't listen. So he had to use his needles, and control the ladies. Which end up leading a few deaths...

Situation three: Feitan was getting hit on by this girl with a big brest. Feitan tried to push her away, but she didn't budge. Shi tori was talking to Phinks when she noticed Feitan being hit on. So she "on accident." Threw her blade at the girls eye. She covered her eye and ran away. Feitan looked at her and let out a sigh.

"Oops sorry! My hand slip."

Finally they were able on leaving the kingdom and to head to their next spot.