Chapter Fifteen (Part Two)

Kitty: *eyeing up the frying pan, as she balances her spliff between her lips, testing the heft and reach of her weapon*

Nick: *lights himself a cigarette* Do you ever get bored? Of this shit?

Kitty: *shrugs* I could have worse hobbies.

Nick: Like what?

Kitty: *thinks for a moment* Cocaine?

Nick: *rolls his eyes*

Kitty: Or whatever the fuck GoGo juice Bravo is addicted to.

Wesker: *bored* You said there was violence?

Nick: *skimming the rest of the chapter* Technically, yes.

Kitty: Put it this way. I can control air, manipulating the particles down to the sub-atomic level. I can dance up a hurricane, ride a tornado like a wild stallion, and invoke the wrath of Thor with a flick of my wrist. Even I had trouble keeping up with this flurry of bullshit.

Nick: Sounds more like flatulence to me.

Wesker: *rolls his eyes at Kitty* That's probably because you have the attention span of a goldfish.

Kitty: *fiddling with the frying pan, gnawing on the wooden handle*

Wesker: Case and point.

Nick: *sighs, blowing out a long stream of smoke* So. James walks over to Jason, whom has "an idiot smile painted across his face;" James calls out to him.

"What's up second place?"

Editor SOS: 465 [1 count for lack of comma, 1 count for lack of capitilsation, 1 count for formatting.]

I ignored his reference and said "I was told you groped a girl today. A girl that already asked to leave alone."

Editor SOS: 466 [1 count for error A/N PROOF READ THIS SHIT, YOU IGNORANT FUCK!]

He replied,

Wesker: [As Jason] Oh yeah! It would seem you and I have the same taste in girls, right? I mean, she seemed pretty easy, letting you snog her face off in the middle of class.

Kitty: [As Jason] You! Snot-nosed lil Cunt-rag Acne-MaGee! If she's game for that, just imagine what else she's willing to do!

"Haven't you heard? I'm a stud around here. If I want to grab someone, it's gonna happen, and they'll like it too."

Wesker: Creepy prick.

Nick: Why is it that every guy in this universe is either a drunk, a psycho, or a pervert?

Wesker: Or a brain-dead syncophant.

Kitty: *shrugs* Write what you know?

Nick: Onision is vehemently against alcohol.

Kitty: Ticks the rest of the boxes, don't it?

Wesker: Jason and his buddies are all smiling like crocs.

I looked to his grinning jock friends behind him. I knew exactly what was going on in their minds

Kitty: NO, YOU FUCKING DON'T!

Mystic Greg: 105

and how they were aching for me to

Wesker: [As James] Drop my pants and wiggle my pale ass at them like the yellow belly chickenshit that I am.

Nick: Prepare to eat those words, Sunshine.

Wesker: Oh please, wait whilst I polish the edge of my seat *sarcasm*