Chapter Eighteen (Part Two)

Kitty: *slurping wine out of a cat bowl, bandages wrapped around her bloody paws*

Wesker: *bags under his eyes, his shades askew on the desk as he rubs his eyes, before sipping another quadruple shot frappechino in a desperate attempt to stay awake*

Nick: *stares* Are we ready to continue?

Wesker: The sooner the better, Metal Man.

Nick: His TA session ends, and when James reaches gym class, he finds someone "[he] didn't quite recognize standing in the middle of the gym."

Kitty: If it's not Tera Patrick in nothing but police tape, then I will be most disapoint.

As I walked closer, I realized it was Mr. Mack, only with a massive

Wesker: [As James] --cock!

Kitty: *fur prickles as she finishes her wine and throws her bowl at his head like a frisbee* It's too early to resort to such childish jokes!

Wesker: *wearily backhands the bowl mid-throw* Bite me.

scar on the side of his face that lead past his hairline.

Nick: They exchange pleasantries...

Editor SOS: 540 [4 counts for formatting.]

Kitty: And then we get this line...

After a moment of thought

Wesker: *grumbles* By all means, Fuckhead. We're nearly done; don't strain yourself.

I realized this was the first time I had genuinely smiled since Davis died.

Kitty: *flinches* I hope I'm not the only one that feels squicked out by that.

Nick: How so?

Kitty: Well... After we saw his very clear (re: biased) views on the other teachers. Yet he likes Mack more, cuz... Reasons, I guess.

Wesker: Oh, he has reasons. Let him tell you about them.

It was just nice to see the only teacher who really came close to bonding with me alive and well after his hospitalization.

Kitty: WHAT BONDING?

Nick: *smirks, then types something into the YouTube machine*

Wesker: *laughs* Perfectly surmised!

Kitty: *curled up into a ball, leg twitching as she shudders* Goddamnit, Valentine... The only reason I'm not gunna maul your pretty lil face off, is cuz Viv will waterboard me.

Wesker: And I'd hold you down whilst the filthy rust whore works her magic.

Kitty: *smiles sweetly* Go fuck yourself, Bravo.

Wesker: *ignores her petty jibe* Although, the Metal-Man does have a point. The only scene we see between them, is a preliminary to that obnoxious dodgeball scene.

Nick: Yeah. And a good portion of that was Mr. Mack establishing that he's related to Jason and that he thinks he's "a prick, just like his dad."

Kitty: Well, he agreed with our protagonist's delicate wittle ego. So, I guess that's good enough reason for Chucklefuck.

Nick: Mr. Mack reminds him to go change, whilst everyone else finishes way before him and starts crowding the instructor.

Kitty: Then we get this weird line.