Chapter Nineteen (Part One)

~A portal opens upon the ceiling and Frank is deposited alongside a bubbly Kitty~

Frank: *brushing dust off his shoulders* You ever thought about sprucing this place up?

Kitty: Your opinions on my prison decor are noted. And promptly ignored *glances up, beaming at her angel and waving coyly* Thanks for the ride, Jessie.

Nick: *remembers Wesker's words about those two; shivers at the thought*

Wesker: *passed out from his caffeine crash and months of obsessing over his weapon; snoring loudly*

Frank: He looks slightly less menacing.

Nick: *gritted teeth* Yes. Peaceful, even. Let's keep it li--

Wesker: *snorts and rolls his neck to the side, dribble oozing outta his mouth*

Frank: *gigglesnorts, clamping a hand over his mouth*

Nick: *cutting him a look*

Kitty: Aw. Like a newborn piglet. So cute. It really would be a shame to bother him.

Frank & Nick: *exchange wary looks before glaring at her, both prepared to restrain her*

Kitty: *clicks her claws and summons a portal beneath Wesker, sucking him straight to Onslaught's workshop as a "timeout zone"*

Wesker: *bucking, kicking and shouting in protest* You bitch!

Kitty: Later, dickhead! *closes the portal and summons herself a joint. Sparks up*

Nick: Are you sure that's wise?

Kitty: Dude, we're in the home stretch. I have totally earned this bud.

Frank: I think he meant sending Blondie to visit Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dickless *glances at Nick* No offense.

Nick: *rolls his eyes*

Kitty: *shrugs* I'll deal with that later. Seeing as you couldn't break an egg, let alone that grotesque twittering fool, I figured the Ash Williams rip-off could take a crack at it.

Frank: And what if your favorite plaything starts scheming with Neo and Onslaught?

Nick: Whom - as I will remind you - are a pair of co-dependent chaotic neutral anarchist pyromaniacs one of which is a living tank that has imprinted on a completely unstable super soldier madman.

Kitty: And guns.

Frank: Yes, and don't forget their inhumane disposal of corpses. And this is coming from a former zombie.

Kitty: *grumbles* Hancock is more zed than you... *growls* And even he'd find their activities disturbing...

Nick: So we agree; that was a really dumb idea.

Kitty: *inhales deeply on her spliff* I am aware of this. How does this affect the task at hand?

Nick: It doesn't. Just wanted to check if you were also still insane.

Kitty: I think that was a given, Toaster.

The next school day I walked hand in hand with into the school building

Editor SOS: 572 [1 count for error.]

Nick: Starting off with a bang *sarcastic* Well done, Onision.

Frank: Heh. I guess Abbi really is that pointless that the author forgot she existed.

Kitty: I choose to believe that he's holding hands with the ghost of Davis. Cuz that makes about as much sense as anything else in this clusterfuck.