Chapter Eleven (Part Two)

Kitty: *dusting off her paws, wiping her lips* Thanks for liberating me, Lucy.

Gust: *rolls his eyes, slobbering over a brick jammed in his mouth*

Nick: *reloading his revolver, pauses then glances at Hancock* You in?

John: She's all yours, Romeo. I'll hold the fort.

Kitty: Aren't you still messed up?

John: All this excitement has woken me up abit. Dunno how long it'll last, mind you.

Nick: *hesitates but then hands John the Soaker* Use it sparingly.

John: Once again, Valentine. You have your methods, I have mine.

Kitty: *spawns a portal* Go get 'em, Tiger.

Nick: *steps through, face like thunder*

John: *turns to Kitty*

Kitty: *sharpening her claws*

John:...Wanna get fucked up?

Kitty: Completely, utterly, abysmally beyond-scientifically-implausible wrecked, trashed and shit-faced.

John: Can you...?

Kitty: *spawns a case of white wine and a generous bottle of Old Rosie - hands him the cider*

John: *takes a swig* Mmmm. This should do me. Want anything? *glances at Gust*

Gust: *indecipherable bitching*

Kitty: Ignore him *poofs a wine glass into her hand and begins to pour* I did have plans to drag Bravo in on these next couple of chapters. Looks like I'll be dumping his carcass into the nearest active volcano instead.

John: *waves dismissively* No you wont. You'll tussle with him, get frustrated, then curl up on Nick's lap with a bottle of scotch.

Gust: *chuckles but it sounds like a chimpanzee guffawing whilst trying to drink thick porridge*

Kitty: Shut up! *sighs* Can I tell you something?

John: What?

Kitty: You ever had, a um... A problem with killing someone?

John: The first is usually the trickiest.

Kitty: Oh fuck off. Do I look like the type to have performance anxiety?

John: *shrugs and drinks* Point taken. Maybe it's another of those side affects you mentioned.

Kitty: Oh yeah. Rehv did mention something about immunity from Kitty Zappy Zap Maul Rage. Gust may have given him a hex bag or something. Or else I'd track his ass and spawn him into the centre of the earth out of spite.

Gust: *rolls his eyes and rattles at the cuffs, trying to indicate towards his wrist*

Kitty: *scowls at him as she sips her wine* Sigil. Got it.

Gust: *he cheerily gives a thumbs up gesture, despite still being bound*

John: I'm sure you'll forget why you're pissed off after a couple more bottles.

Kitty: *downs her glass, licking her lips* That's the goal anyway.

John: Shall we continue with this shit?

Gust: *eyes widen as he shakes his head rather vigorously*

Kitty: Aye. It passes the time.

Thinking about what she was saying

John: [As James] Which was rare enough as is, for me!

Kitty: Nah. Its different when he's obsessed with someone, remember?