Chapter Nine

Kitty: Six pages? Sweet. Might be able to bang this one out faster than your momma in a double-ended dildo factory.

Wesker: *glares* For all intents and purposes, you can assume that my parents are a petri dish and a syringe.

Kitty: *wrinkles her nose* Sexy. I would wonder how foreplay works there, but I'm sure you have similar questions.

Wesker: *arcs a brow, smirking as he stretched his back, his abdominals straining beneath his leather cloths* I've never had any complaints.

Kitty: That's probably because you had to consult an online tutorial.

John: *spawned into the room, groaning and rubbing his head* You couldn't give me five minutes, could ya? I was having a lovely dream about Curie and I playing Doctor...

Wesker: *fists clench as he snarls*

Kitty: *rolls her eyes* Look, you both signed up for this chapter so you might as well try to get along.

John: *wiping dried drool off the corner of his mouth* Fine by me. Nothing personal, dude *offers Wesker his hand*

Wesker: *silently and stonily returns the shake. Then turns his attention to Kitty* What did I miss?

Kitty: Fuckall.

John: *shrugs* It was, uh... Pretty confusing.

Wesker: This stupid little wank fantasy? *snorts* I doubt that.

Kitty: Mr. Mack is apparently an alias for Mr Incredible cuz motherfucker survived getting shot in the face with an armour piercing round.

Wesker:...

Kitty: Exactly.

Wesker: *cracks open the book* Spineless requests that Fuckface meet her behind the Make-Out Church.

I suppose I could have been worried she was going to talk about something dramatic, but

John: [As Gerg] --that would involve originality.

Kitty: [As Gerg] And effort.

Wesker: [As Gerg] And having a spittle of self-awareness.

Kitty: *shares a look with John* Says the guy that's so camp he makes Elton John look straight.

Wesker: *sighs as he backhands her*

Kitty: *dodges* Aha!

Abbi had the acquired habit of not letting me down.

John: *narrows his eyes*

Kitty: *gags*

Wesker: [As James] She's very obedient. I have trained her well.

Kitty: *looking queasy* I really don't wanna know what qualifies as "a bone" in this context.

John: Well, prepare to suffer because this paragraph starts to get all gushy.

As I walked up to her she asked me "How much have you missed me?"
I replied, "How much does someone in the desert long for water?"

Editor SOS: 307 [1 count for formatting.]

Kitty: Thirsty bitch!

John: *groans and rubs his temples, trying to ease his hangover* Don't remind me...

Wesker: After much pointless fumbling, Spineless declares that she "missed [him] to a ridiculous extent too."

Kitty: Awww, that's so sweet I can feel my arteries clogging with sugar.