Chapter Five (Part Three)

[A/N First things first, congrats to reader and fellow YT fluffers, Inpupnito for guessing the reference I made a few chapters ago. As always, you're awesome, I greatly appreciate your articulate responses and love of nerd culture! Here's your gif x]

Kitty: *stumbles into the chamber, wiping spittle from her mouth, bleary-eyed and dazed* Fuck me, Bravo knows how to show a girl a good time

Nick: *powering up* Welcome back.

Kitty: *flops onto the floor in front of him, giggling and wrapping her tail around herself, legs twitching as she begins to purr* Gimme a minute.

Nick: Do I wanna know?

Kitty: We did a live reanactment of Doom. It were great.

Nick: Is Hancock--

Wesker: *stood at the portal as he boots in a bloodied Hancock* You're welcome, parasite.

Kitty: *folding her arms across her chest, nudging the ghoul with her foot* You found your lead, yet?

Wesker: *stern look at her* He's being illusive. I will need better gear to pin him do--.

Kitty: Yeah, yeah, I get it! I don't need to hear your process. Just get it done!

Wesker: *glowers*

Nick: *fiddles with his in-built PipBoy, removing a small chip in poor condition* The Institute used these to keep tabs on us. If you can get it working again, it'd make a powerful tracker *offers it to Wesker*

Wesker: *takes it, calling over his shoulder* Good to see that you have your uses, Toaster.

Kitty: More than I can say for you, ya Smack-fiend!

Wesker: *throws a knife back through the portal just as it begins to close*

Kitty: *glances at the piece of steel impaled in the wall half an inch away from her skull. She slow blinks* You missed. Probably still got the shakes.

John: *groans* Not this shit again!

Nick: Hey, at least you got a break from it.

Kitty: If it's any consolation, once this chapter is done, we'll be a quarter of the way through this book.

John: *grabs the back of his chair before hauling himself to his feet, rubbing his face with his other hand*

Nick: At this rate, we'll have this finished by about June next year *pointed look*

Kitty: *grumbles* Don't remind me. *uncaps a bottle of Bacardi, downing a good fraction of the bottle* Then we've got two more to go. Possibly three, if I want to torture West with Onion's newest book.

John: Who?

Kitty: Never you mind! *strapping on latex gloves, cracks the spine of the "book," then slaps it onto his knees* Fucking get it done! Momma's got copious amounts of porn to watch.