Chapter Seven (Part One)

Wesker: *hauling Kitty in by her scruff*

Kitty: *coughs up a hairball in protest* I will cut yew!

Wesker: Still waiting on that last threat, furrball.

Kitty: *hisses*

Wesker: *tosses her at the back of Nick's head, like a hairy bowling ball*

Kitty: *clings*

Nick: *recovers from temporary whiplash* What the...?

Wesker: I was informed that something noteworthy happens in this chapter.

Nick: *manages to pry Kitty off of his scalp* Don't take this the wrong way, but I thought you were above this.

Wesker: I am. But I happen to enjoy watching that bitch suffer.

Kitty: *sniffs* Enjoy it while it lasts, you cancer!

Nick: Greg begins the chapter with about half a paragraph of "foreshadowing".

Wesker: Albeit, completely missing that foreshadowing is meant to be subtle.

I found myself fallen, somewhere deep in a conscious state of unconsciousness,

Kitty: If I didn't know better, my response would be to ask "are you high?!?"

Nick: I dunno, I think it's possible he might have been addicted to opiates at some point.

Kitty: I'm still kinda just boggling. Gerg wrote that. And thought it was good. "Conscious state of unconsciousness." *shaking her paws, biting her lip to stop herself from exploding* Mnnnaaagh!

some place I can't remember.

Wesker: Could it be because you were unconscious? Idiot.

It may sound strange, even ridiculous,

Nick: Yes. Yes it does.

but I felt like I opened my eyes while I was asleep, and saw only black.

Kitty: He's blind now?

Wesker: Are you really that surprised? Probably wanked himself stupid.

Kitty: Nah. For one, he was already there. Secondly, I think Gerg just activated Tara Gilesbie's Goth-Omatic-Vision *shivers* Gerg'd probably unironically jerk off to that troll fic.

Not as if I were blind, but as if the rest of existence had simply disappeared and I was just, alone.

Kitty: *mimes a single emo tear*

Wesker: Has Abbi managed to grow a brain stem and dump the runt?

Kitty: I wish. Cuz then this would be over and I could go masturbate until my fingers prune.

Nick: *tilts his head* I'm trying to figure out how this relates to the events of this chapter.

Kitty: I think that this is yet another failed attempt at establishing atmosphere that gets instantly nullified because, simply put, he's a hack that's spoiling the plot of his own story. I know something bad is going to happen in this chapter. Just from the cliche opening paragraph of needless angst.

It wasn't long before I woke to find myself submerged in reality once more.

Nick: [As Gerg] Oh no! Not reality!

Wesker: [As Gerg] My only weakness!

Kitty: *gigglesnorts* Gerg has to remind us how obsessed he is. Sad Kitty.

Thoughts of Abbi quickly greeted me as I adjusted to the experience of my physical surroundings.

Nick: The what?