Chapter Eight (Part Two)

Kitty: *twitches in her sleep* N-n-nyuuuuuuuh... Not the crayons...

Nick: *steps through her portal, dragging John in with him*

John: *desparately slurping at as much bourbon as he can, before it's wrenched out of his hand from the other side of the portal*

Kitty: *wakes suddenly - sniffs* What asshole is wasting good bourbon?

John: *slurs as he slumps into his chair* Isss fortifuucashun *hic* Againsssh yur bloody bullsheeet!

Kitty: My god, I envy you...

Nick: You've got your vices. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Kitty: *pouts* Why must your mechanical heart be so cold? *whimpers as she hops onto his lap*

Nick: *skeptical look*

Kitty: When we left off, Mr. Donald Richof was finishing up the world's most patronizing speech. Now we get the heartstring yanking jerkoff session.

Nick: Must you be so crass?

Kitty: I'm sober. So... yes.

Mr. Richof continued, "I would now like to direct you to the screens on each wall to your left and right

John: Dafuque?

Kitty: I didn't think tedious descriptors of the environment in dialogue would ever come across as anything other than clunky.

Nick: It sounds like he's talking to a blind person.

Kitty: Gerg, do me a favor. Write out an intricate game of Twister and then read it back to yourself. See how long it takes for you to get bored.

John: Ye should probabibly specify dat they wear cloths... *grimaces and waves his hand in a warding gesture* Yaknow how thiss perfurrt thinks...

where you will be hearing from someone many of you know and care for."

Kitty: *blinks*... Ash Williams?

John: Who?

Kitty:

Nick: Onision finishes that paragraph with a poor description of the lights going out and a projector coming on

The screen immediately after revealed my gym teacher, Mr Mack, sitting back in his partially tilted upright hospital bed with a bandage over the his face, and another covering the side of his chest.

Kitty: