Chapter Eleven (Part One)

Nick: *brow quirked as he notices the door to a large cavernous chamber was left hanging off its' hinges. Breezes inside, following the tracker on his Pip-Boy. A Nuka-Cola Soaker clasped in his metallic fingers*

Kitty: *bound to her stool, gnawing on a rubber ball*

Nick:... Is this really necessary?

John: *groans* A month. A solid month of trying to keep up with her antics, oh god *heaves and vomits into a bucket* Remind me to never take a trip with you again.

Kitty: *drool pooling on the floor as she scowls at him*

Nick: *yanks the gag outta her mouth*

Kitty: *sputters everywhere* Thanks, Toaster.

Nick: Don't thank me. Me and Starling got hit by some weird blast then got separated *hesitates but then proceeds to untie her* What happened to that reporter?

John: *attempts to shrug but his stomach revolts and he continues to puke*

Kitty:... Oh shit, I left him with Bravo! *clicks her claws, trying to summon a portal - furrows her brow, confused when nothing happens*... Bollocks *proceeds to scratch the back of her head*

Nick: *notices something nailed at the base of her skull* Hold still. *plucks the note off her, reading aloud* "Kitten. I warned you. Enjoy the power outtage. Signed, Albert Fucking Wesker."

Kitty: *growling under her breathe, idly making a wanking gesture with one hand whilst massaging her temple with the other* Bloody impatient little cuntsniff... *rolls her eyes and sighs* So he's holding Frank hostage. That is just so typical of him.

John: *props his head up long enough to speak* I'm surprised he didn't try it sooner, to be honest *wipes his lips*

Nick: So. What's your play?

Kitty: *shrugs* Fuck him.

John: *looking green again as he processes the thought - continues to vomit*

Kitty: *rolls her eyes* Not like that, ya pervert.

Nick: Kitty...

Kitty: Oh, shove it up your tight lil titanium ass! *rubbing her temples, ears flattened - perks up suddenly a plan hatched* We will continue on our course!

Nick:...

John: *scowls at her*

~zombie-like groaning~

Nick: *glances in the direction of the noise, then exhales deeply* Are you okay, toots?

Viv: *struggles to her feet* Well, I'm not dead and I'm seeing doubles but other than that... *shrugs, scratching her messed up hair* I regret everything.

John: *smirks* Up to and including that personal interview with West?

Viv: Bwuugh? Oh, right. That.

Nick: *gnaws his lower lip, eyes intensely focused on his business partner* I hope it wasn't too revealing.

John: Don't worry, Nicky. Only you get to see the highlight reel *winks at him*

Viv: *giggles, wiping dried dribble off her lips*

Nick: *straightens his tie - clears his throat*

Viv: What can I say, *lights herself a cigarette hanging out of her mouth* I'm a happy-go-lucky scamp.

Kitty: Squeeee! *launches herself at Viv, landing betwix her boobs*

Viv: *almost falls off the stool from the force, choking on the inhale* Dafuque?