[ VALENTINES SPECIAL ]

Hello hello! It's been a while, hasn't it? As you can see, I do not know how to keep my book alive as I've been running out of ideas on it! Buuut, as valentines day come close a sudden spark of idea popped on my mind. What if I do something like a boyfriend/girlfriend scenario? Well then! Have fun reading and I hope you guys have a great day! <3

Little heads up!: I have not written anything for a month or so. So my writing may or may not suck.

==========

Boys:

Naib Subedar:

- he would possibly try to cuddle and kiss you on the forehead just to show you that he cares and loves you very much. He is a soft boy inside ><

- mayhaps be clingy as he is afraid that the other survivors would try taking you away from him.

- yes, he is the grumpy and cold type but if you were around him he would surely be optimistic!

- if someone dares to try and hurt you, oh boy just tell the person's name and he'll surely kill them.

Aesop Carl:

- introvert, but can be an "extrovert" if it makes you happy.

- might give you short kisses that'll turn into a make-out session if possible.

- the type to protect you at all cost. If you got blamed for something that you didn't do, Aesop will be there to help you clear out their suspicion to you.

- he'll use his death glare OR his old buddy, coffin-kun, to kill the bullies who tries to harm you. Smack them with a coffin my guy!!

Eli Clark:

- he would often stalk you to see if you were alright without him. Might be weird for someone else but as a simp, I don't mind uwu

- "honey, are you okay?" "Sweetie, please stay safe!" "Don't forget to eat healthy food, love!" Yes, he would precisely spread questions and reminders to you every minute.

- ( he totally didn't hurt that person who was being mean to you. )

- he's like the submissive type in the relationship, but if he's horny... Run now or who knows what will happen to you if you didn't.

- gives you sweet kisses before and after the match. Outside those matches, two of you would just hang out at the spectator room, laughing at survivors who was being a troll on the chasing shadows mode.

Northot Gay- I mean Norton Campbell:

- WILL flirt AND tease you 24/7. During breakfast? Yes. During matches? Of course! During bed? Wait hold up-

- honestly, if he had the chance, he would pin you against a wall and do the "thing" with you. Even if it's during a match. He doesn't give a fuck about anything if you're near him.

- he talks about you a lot. Like, SERIOUSLY A LOT. If he has a conversation with somebody, 100% you were in their chitchat.

- feeling horny? Just say the magic word "daddy" and you will be in his room like flash.

Mike Morton: